Loss of FFB mid flow, ...again!!

Hi, Thrustmaster TX looses FFB suddenly.
It is specific to AMS2. I can go straight to control center and test forces of the wheel and all fine, tab back in game and still no feel. If I restart AMS2, it works fine again.

It's failed a few times this week, after different time-scales so it's not overheating. The latest firmware etc is installed, its calibrated in game and the usb's are set to not sleep. Also verified steam files. I'm a bit lost with this.
Thought it was the wheel on way out but control center test straight after provides full power ffb.

I run bass shakers but all this has worked fine for a long time. Is anyone else having issues or do they know why mine may be playing up. Thanks in advance.

The latest AMS2 update mentions a fix at the end of the month for known ffb issues. Wonder if Reiza know about this issue that me and a few others have experienced or if the ffb fix is actually for in-game car feel instead?

Workaround Fix for anyone struggling.

Reduce the in-game main controls - ffb - "Gain" down by at least 10. (My car specific gain is still 100%)

I have reduced mine from 100% to 76% and it's been fine since, although obviously much lighter.

I know someone else that also reduced gain and they have been issue free.

For clarity, Hard left/right and also loss of ffb is the same issue, people who get hard left/right are probably using an old custom file which does not have the latest "doom" code in the script.

Cheers and hope that helps someone until Reiza Fix.

Latest News

Back