Logitech G Pro Wheel and Pedals purchase - NZ

I hope this is the correct place to create this post...
I live in New Zealand, and would like to purchase the Logitech G Pro Wheel and Pedals for my gaming PC, but I'm having big problems trying to obtain them. In NZ the only place that I can seem to purchase them is from the Logitech website (https://www.logitechg.com/). I have given them my credit card(s) details three different ways, but cannot complete an order. Has anyone from NZ (or Australia?) managed to purchase the G Pro Wheel & Pedals?
TIA for any assistance.

Not in NZ but posting because it may be relevant.
I ordered a Logi G Pro DD wheel and the pedals in Febuary, it's only available from their website world wide.
They never found my order, after 2 weeks of some robo response to support emails I got an email from a real person(I think?). They found the order and it is shipping, etc... credit card charged the next day. No tracking email received after 5 or so days so opened another ticket. Items arrive next day. For a month I still get " how can we help resolve your issue" and "your order has been delayed" emails.
Fast forward to this morning. I get 2 emails saying the items have shipped (huh?).
Then about an hour ago, now 5 weeks after I was charged and recieved my order I get a email from my credit card for a transaction over my threshold so to notify me.. thay charged another $1300 to my card. Tried for last hour to get a person at Logitech. Impossible. Credit card Co says its still a pending charge so have to wait then refuse or return order, then wait 10 days then call them back and they can remove the charge.

M9ral is, Logitech is forcing you to use their ridiculous incompetent sales department for this so it may take some doing.
The stuff is fantastic as far as fit and feel, just their website and anyone connected with it is totally inept and possibly mentally handicapped.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, that is a very familiar experience for me. Logitech Sales seems very poor. As I said to my Logitech 'Sales Assistant', "Do you not want to sell me your product?".
Thank you for your response. I guess I'll just have to try and source some Fanatec gear from down here in NZ. Any ideas? I think I need to talk to some NZ sim racers to see their race setups and how they built them.

Upvote 0
Before you go the Fanatec route research their availability, reliability and customer service.

Experiences from a friend plus forums threads kept me from going Fanatec, and I'm from Germany and could drive over and RMA in person.

Others experiences are spotless, so do your own research.

MFG Carsten

Upvote 0

Latest News

Back