Logi Pro G (DD) Wheel - Questions About Calibration, etc.

Just got my Logitech Pro G (DD) Wheel for use on Windows 10. I have it all hooked up but having trouble calibrating the steering in the Win 10 Game Controllers app. (Buttons work fine.)

- Should I turn the wheel all the way to its limits even if I don't want to use its full range?
- Do I NEED Logi's G-Hub software in order to properly calibrate it?
- I have Logi's old game controller software still installed from the days that I used a G29 - Should I uninstall it? (Same question for Thrustmaster software for my TS PC-Racer which this wheel will replace).

Finally, on another topic.- assuming I get wheel calibration worked out, which sim would you recommend (with settings if you know them) to get a quick feel for how a DD wheel (my first) should feel? I have most of the popular titles.

Thanks!

Just got my Logitech Pro G (DD) Wheel for use on Windows 10. I have it all hooked up but having trouble calibrating the steering in the Win 10 Game Controllers app. (Buttons work fine.)

- Should I turn the wheel all the way to its limits even if I don't want to use its full range?
- Do I NEED Logi's G-Hub software in order to properly calibrate it?
- I have Logi's old game controller software still installed from the days that I used a G29 - Should I uninstall it? (Same question for Thrustmaster software for my TS PC-Racer which this wheel will replace).

Finally, on another topic.- assuming I get wheel calibration worked out, which sim would you recommend (with settings if you know them) to get a quick feel for how a DD wheel (my first) should feel? I have most of the popular titles.

Thanks!
Hi,

I use LGHUB tool without any problem for calibration, angle limit or pressure setting for brake pedal.

If you don't want to use LGHUB, I think you can manage the limits directly in intergrated menu of wheel base.

I've good game

Latest News

Back