Lobby Server unavailable

Oinosseus

Premium
Hello,

anyone else experience AC Server problems today? It seems that something is wrong with the AC lobby server. I just want to figure out if my server has an issue or if it is an external problem.
I see a lot of these messages in my server log:

stdout: Registering to AC central server
CALLING http://93.57.10.21/lobby.ashx/regis...80&sessions=1&durations=1800&password=0&versi
on=202&pickup=1&autoclutch=1&abs=1&tc=1&stability=1&legal_tyres=&fixed_setup=0&timed=0&extra=0&pit=0&inverted=0
stdout: RESPONSE: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Not Found</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
<BODY><h2>Not Found</h2>
<hr><p>HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.</p>
</BODY></HTML>

LOBBY COULD NOT BE RACHED, SHUTTING SERVER DOWN
AC server exited with code 0

Hello. i'm having the same issue since yesterday, i'm going crazy trying to solving it , but anything works, do you fixed it?

Thx
It is most likely not anything on our side, and is probs an issue with the servermaster of Kunos, many people are complaining even Xbox servers don't work at all

Hello. Sergi from AssettoHosting.com here. Currently the lobby where all the servers register is dead, so it does turn the servers off, but there's a go around. You must disable the option "register to lobby" so they stay online. With this done you can use the Content Manager direct connection link

If you have a panel with us go to "OPTIONS > SERVER" to turn it off and then once the server is started click on the JOIN button si it goes stright to Content Manager

When do you plan a server correction and restart ? ... as an AC and ACC organiser in a french league, we'd like to know a bit more about it.
Thanks in advance

NB: should it already be OK ? ... lists seem to be full now.

Last edited:
When do you plan a server correction and restart ? ... as an AC and ACC organiser in a french league, we'd like to know a bit more about it.
Thanks in advance

NB: should it already be OK ? ... lists seem to be full now.
We still can see the list full since servers could be registered before the crash or maybe they are just Content Manager CACHE.

OK thanks :thumbsup: and thanks also for the tip above.
Does it also mean that ACC servers might also be impacted or are they separated on a different server ?

Hello. Sergi from AssettoHosting.com here. Currently the lobby where all the servers register is dead, so it does turn the servers off, but there's a go around. You must disable the option "register to lobby" so they stay online. With this done you can use the Content Manager direct connection link

If you have a panel with us go to "OPTIONS > SERVER" to turn it off and then once the server is started click on the JOIN button si it goes stright to Content Manager
[edit: translated by a moderator]
Is it very common for servers to go down? I'm new to this and I thought I had touched something and broken it.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone for your feedback. This calmed me down, because I really doubted my own skills to host an AC server.
But meanwhile it seems to be fixed. I am able to run servers that are "registered to lobby" and they run fine.

P.S. The AC community is scattered over so much forums and discords. Unfortunately the original kunoz forum is dead. So it is really nice to have some people here.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 129 27.6%
  • Full game

Votes: 110 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 58 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 85 18.2%
  • Other PC related hardware