Livery Repsol Honda Team 2016 | All Team and Custom Rider

Livery Repsol Honda Team 2016 | All Team and Custom Rider 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
cemfreak submitted a new resource:

Livery Repsol Honda Team 2016 | All Team and Custom Rider - Livery Repsol Honda Team 2016 for 2024

Hello again, here I bring you the Repsol Honda 2016 livery, both the personalized rider and the real riders, with Joan Mir and Luca Marini. In custom rider the Dainese and Alpinestars suit is available.

Have a great day, see you soon my friend.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Team Incluided...

Read more about this resource...

Well, I have a problem with mods, I do exactly what needs to be done to put a mod, install the pak file, put that file in the destination motogp24/content/paks and paste the mod, but when it comes to entering the game, i can't see the mods and I can't understand why, I also put another different mod in which it benefits the Honda and Yamaha so that they are faster in the game but it still doesn't change anything in my game, does anyone know if I have something wrong or something that I have missed because I do exactly the same thing that is requested to put mods but when it comes to entering the game they don't work for me.

Well, I have a problem with mods, I do exactly what needs to be done to put a mod, install the pak file, put that file in the destination motogp24/content/paks and paste the mod, but when it comes to entering the game, i can't see the mods and I can't understand why, I also put another different mod in which it benefits the Honda and Yamaha so that they are faster in the game but it still doesn't change anything in my game, does anyone know if I have something wrong or something that I have missed because I do exactly the same thing that is requested to put mods but when it comes to entering the game they don't work for me.
You probably don't have the -fileopenlog option enabled.

For Steam version:

1. Go to your Steam library
2. Right-click MotoGP 24 and go to Properties
3. Then put this line "-fileopenlog" in the launch options (without quote)

For unauthorized version:

1. Right-click the MotoGP 24 shortcut on your desktop and go to Properties
2. In the 'target' box, add "-fileopenlog" (without quote) after the game exe directory, for example:

"C:\xxx\MotoGP 24\motogp24.exe" -fileopenlog

cemfreak updated Livery Repsol Honda Team 2016 | All Team and Custom Rider with a new update entry:

Livery improvement

Hello friends, on this occasion I bring you the update of the Repsol 2016 decoration including the number MM93 from 2023 custom rider.

- I have increased and filled in the Repsol logo even more; In the previous version it was too small and there was too much space to fill the fairing.

- This time I painted the side fins the same color except the rear ones. I think it looks better this way.

- I fixed the front glass since it looked opaque in the previous version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The livery looks amazing, but there are 2 small issues which i have:
1: the "rear wing" is red in the game and not black like in the pictures above, and it looks 10 times better when its black
2: the LCR Hondas also have orange rims

Latest News

Back