LEOXZ XF1

Hello I aRecently buy a Leoxz XF1 Wheel
I have a problem with the steering wheel
I'm on Simucube 2 Pro so I connected the steering wheel via USB.
The steering wheel is up to date and Simbridge is well installed.
unfortunately after a while I have the Dashboard which loses information
I also have the steering wheel that disconnects and Simhub locks up
I have tried all the USB sockets on my pc the problem always comes back
I had the same problem with my Cube Control and it was the USB cable that was faulty
Is it possible it's the same thing or another problem
I was only able to use the steering wheel for 1 hour

Hello, I have the same steering wheel and I also had the problem of crashes in Simhub. I think the problem was caused by Simbridge specifically when I modified some value in the Car Settings section. I cleared all the RPM data from the leds and it has since been fixed. The problem that I have and I can't solve it is that the flag leds don't work for me in any game.
Do the flag leds work for you?

I have not used the wheel for which you guys are discussing, however I use a Gomez sim industries FPE. Wheels with screens require a large amount of bandwidth and a consistent power feed. They put a significant strain on USB resources. This can further be exaggerated if you are running many usb devices or on certain AMD builds.

In the GSI community it's highly recommended to use a powered USB hub, perhaps you could be facing a similar issue? I use this and it works great.

Cool Gear powered hub

Last edited:
Hello, I have the same steering wheel and I also had the problem of crashes in Simhub. I think the problem was caused by Simbridge specifically when I modified some value in the Car Settings section. I cleared all the RPM data from the leds and it has since been fixed. The problem that I have and I can't solve it is that the flag leds don't work for me in any game.
Do the flag leds work for you?
Yes the Leds and the flag works for me, i play with the wheel only on iracing
i don't test with other simulation how it works wrong

I have not used the wheel for which you guys are discussing, however I use a Gomez sim industries FPE. Wheels with screens require a large amount of bandwidth and a consistent power feed. They put a significant strain on USB resources. This can further be exaggerated if you are running many usb devices or on certain AMD builds.

In the GSI community it's highly recommended to use a powered USB hub, perhaps you could be facing a similar issue? I use this and it works great.

Cool Gear powered hub
i find the problem : Cable USB is broken
there are false contacts as soon as you touch it
i have many wheels and i don't have power problem
i I'm disappointed so I sold it

Hello Finally the cicuit Board of the wheel is fautly.
Leoxz will repair for me the Wheel.
this is the problem on a large series of steering wheels apparently

Latest News

Back