Cars Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omaatjehenk submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale - Most hardcore (street-legal) version of the Diablo

View attachment 551657
Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale
The legendary, most hardcore, one-of Lamborghini Diablo.

Credits:
Project Manager: Harry @ LMM Design
Original 3D model: LMM Design
3D model improvements: Maarten Huppelschoten (Omaatjehenk)
Textures and importing: Maarten Huppelschoten (Omaatjehenk)
Physics: abbo90

Special thanks to:
Ben O'Bro and AccAkut for helping out with the driver animations

This mod requires CSP to fully enjoy it
This mod...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

Back to the 90s
zlep.jpg

Omaatjehenk submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale - Most hardcore (street-legal) version of the Diablo

Read more about this resource...
Thanks very much, I thought this project was dead a long time ago. Good to see it finally appear!
From a VR user's perspective the driver is extremely small, almost child-like. It can be quite distracting seeing that little T-Rex arm grabbing for the shifter and the Chucky hands holding the steering wheel. It'd be really good if a full-sized driver could be worked in for an update.
Also, hazards and reversing/fog lights etc don't work? Might be deliberate, but most mods incorporate these nowadays.
Thanks again.

Edit: Damn, sorry - forgot to add: the actual metal wiper arm seems to wipe the glass, not just the rubber blade. If this didn't happen there'd be a sizeable area of unwiped glass right in the driver's eyeline under the sweep of the rubber, but it'd be better if the rubber blade was longer rather than the arm doing the wiping.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks very much, I thought this project was dead a long time ago. Good to see it finally appear!
From a VR user's perspective the driver is extremely small, almost child-like. It can be quite distracting seeing that little T-Rex arm grabbing for the shifter and the Chucky hands holding the steering wheel. It'd be really good if a full-sized driver could be worked in for an update.
Also, hazards and reversing/fog lights etc don't work? Might be deliberate, but most mods incorporate these nowadays.
Thanks again.

Edit: Damn, sorry - forgot to add: the actual metal wiper arm seems to wipe the glass, not just the rubber blade. If this didn't happen there'd be a sizeable area of unwiped glass right in the driver's eyeline under the sweep of the rubber, but it'd be better if the rubber blade was longer rather than the arm doing the wiping.
Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback!

The driver has been a big challenge to fit in the car. Anyone who can do it better, please hit me up and I will for sure update is. This car isn't tested in VR, so I wouldn't know how awkward it would look in VR, haha.

I will look into adding extra lights to the car when I have some time, not deliberately skipped it, just didn't think of it.

I see that the wiper arm actually wipes too, afaik this is automatically detected but csp, not sure how I can fix it (if someone knows, hit me up).

Thanks for the feedback!

The driver has been a big challenge to fit in the car. Anyone who can do it better, please hit me up and I will for sure update is. This car isn't tested in VR, so I wouldn't know how awkward it would look in VR, haha.

I will look into adding extra lights to the car when I have some time, not deliberately skipped it, just didn't think of it.

I see that the wiper arm actually wipes too, afaik this is automatically detected but csp, not sure how I can fix it (if someone knows, hit me up).
There's probably a more appropriate steer.ksanim for that cockpit but his feet will probably clip through the pedals and the shifting animation might go squiffy (it's way too fast at the moment anyway, but is a reasonably good 'fit' for the shifter position... but that's based on the small driver model). Tricky!

The seat posture combined with the steering wheel size/position might mean you really need a custom driver animation making. This would also incorporate a bespoke shifting animation for a perfect fit all round. It's well above my pay grade but there are plenty of people here on RD with the necessary know-how.

Last edited:
Awesome job! A little nitpicking: Lamborghini has been misspelled twice (name & brand) in the ui_car.json and there's still a .kn5.backup included. Thank you for your hard work!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back