Karol Monroe Drag King AfterMix Mustang

Skins Karol Monroe Drag King AfterMix Mustang 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
igorkob-1 submitted a new resource:

Karol Monroe Drag King AfterMix Mustang - AfterMix Mustang

AfterMix Mustang
View attachment 766823View attachment 766824View attachment 766827View attachment 766825View attachment 766826

unfortunately i could not flip all of the decals on it, and the place where the top connects with the sides of the car is really tricky to work with so it might look a little weird from some angles if you're looking for it

Read more about this resource...

You've been very generous lately and I don't want to abuse that but while the car is perfect for the skin, it's not exactly a drivable thing. Could the skin be fit on the Kunos car or maybe MNBA's Shelby GT500 or the Mustang Boss 302 2013 by 101 Creative?

You've been very generous lately and I don't want to abuse that but while the car is perfect for the skin, it's not exactly a drivable thing. Could the skin be fit on the Kunos car or maybe MNBA's Shelby GT500 or the Mustang Boss 302 2013 by 101 Creative?
I'll see what i can do but it'll have to wait for now

''You've been very generous lately and I don't want to abuse that'' don't worry about that, I do it cause I like it

Latest News

Back