Jidé 1600 S - Sabine Schmitz  Eifelblitz  24h of Nurburgring 1996 Tribute

Skins Jidé 1600 S - Sabine Schmitz Eifelblitz 24h of Nurburgring 1996 Tribute 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi and thx so much for this! Just asking, not demanding anything, but do you think you could pls also make Sabine in her Frikadelli outfit as well!? So she could finally be in her legend Porsche 911 then.Sure others would like that too. Thx a lot! :)

Hi and thx so much for this! Just asking, not demanding anything, but do you think you could pls also make Sabine in her Frikadelli outfit as well!? So she could finally be in her legend Porsche 911 then.Sure others would like that too. Thx a lot! :)
Hi, thanks for the support glad you liked it =) I can certainly put on my list
1724130817226.jpeg
1724130825455.jpeg

Just to be clear do you mean this porsche and this outfit? Cheers

Great skin! is there any chance you could make this for the Kunos BMW 1M? a friend of mine and me visited Sabines family with his 1M tribute this weekend :)

Even got Misha to make a video about it :)

Great skin! is there any chance you could make this for the Kunos BMW 1M? a friend of mine and me visited Sabines family with his 1M tribute this weekend :)

Even got Misha to make a video about it :)
Damn i have no kunos cars installed! i would defenetly made that skin since i have the templates ready. Ill try to find the car files and install them again and try to make that happen. Cheers

Latest News

Back