rF2 IndyCar @ Mills - Mon 6th June 2022 *Fantasy June*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Club Staff
Premium
Indycar IR18.jpg

Heading into June, we will take a break from the real-world circuits we all know and love, and instead delve into the products of the imaginations of some creative circuit designers. We begin with Mills Metropark, one of the epic default circuits in the original rFactor. It was given a redesign for the release of rFactor 2, simulating the circuit being upgraded for the new decade. We take the Indycars to this American circuit, giving them a proper run after the unfortunate events of the Indy 50 we tried previously.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and Discord, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password: blueflag]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM OWS

Car(s):
  • Indycar - Dallara IR18 - [DLC] (Please select "Road Course" Configuration)
Track: Mills Metro 2011 - [STEAM]
Layout:
Outer Loop - B
Track Temperature: 22°C
Fixed Setups: No
Start Type: Formation/Rolling
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch
Time: Day
Weather: Cloudy
ABS/TC: Factory

Schedule: (EU) Monday 6th June 2022
Practice: 19:00 UTC (25 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:25 UTC (15 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:40 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:45 UTC (33 Laps)

Time Zone converter
800px-Mills_Metropark_-_Outer_Loop_B_Layout.png

INFORMATION & BASIC RULES
  • All of the standard Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • Custom liveries are both allowed and encouraged!
  • Discord is not mandatory, but is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
DRIVER LIST
  1. Jimlaad43
  2. Ingemar Petersson
  3. Jan Larsen
  4. Stammeleer
  5. ThreeLionz
  6. Monkey T.
  7. Free Spot
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
SERVER IS IN A STATUS I ASSUME IS UP BUT I HAVEN'T TESTED YET LOL!

Last edited:
Oh Swedes! It's there! ;)
Because it totally was when you posted as well! I promise I never saw the OWS server being up, and thought it was ready for the race, forgetting that it still was on Indy oval. No chance of that happening to me... nooo, not at all. I am sure this is all on you and not me, yup. Yes. Not me at all..:whistling:

Im in

Oh Swedes! It's there! ;)
Because it totally was when you posted as well! I promise I never saw the OWS server being up, and thought it was ready for the race, forgetting that it still was on Indy oval. No chance of that happening to me... nooo, not at all. I am sure this is all on you and not me, yup. Yes. Not me at all..:whistling:

It's up nowim there :)

Well, apart from the default setup being utterly horrible and requiring some major tweaking, I really love this car. It really works your FFB, particular in the first sector!
The reds drop off fast, but then remains drivable afterwards, perfectly fine to not warrant using the primes.
Cheers for setting up the race :)

Last edited:
Having swapped to the Primaries and seen how horrible they were I'm not so sure :roflmao:

Yeah, these IndyCars were a beast, and tyre pressures have a massive effect on grip. We'l go back to non-DLC cars for a few weeks, but we will definitely bring these back in later months!

Latest News

Back