Tracks Indianapolis 2013 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any recommendations for the best car mod to use with the oval to simulate an Indy 500 race? Don't car if the cars are not current, just want a good Indy mod. Thanks...

I like your two tracks for Indy- great work. Couple things, I went into your extension config file and put the grass fx setting to .3 rather than 1. The grass FX doesnt have to be a foot high. Why do you have the night lighting turn on in segments and only when we get to them, rather have them all of the turned on? Makes it kind of a weird driving effect when doing the night racing. I am no expert about racing direction for Indy GP tracks and yours may be correct for that year. Seems other AC Indy tracks I have are going the other direction- modern tracks.

Ah I have discovered watching some youtube videos is the 2013 Indy GP track you have now, they race the "GP Bikes" in the direction you have the track. The Forumula 1 car drivers race the track in the other direction and I think the actual interior track they run is a little different configuration than what the GP track you currently provide. At least that is what I can see from the videos.

I think the initial change to move the track off the oval turn 1 was for MotoGP(highspeed, no run off into the wall is a bad idea for bikes I guess). I didn't known why specifically they reversed the direction but I think the cars always ran the same as how F1 did it direction wise even though they kept the MotoGP layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back