<SplineElement x="0.5625" y="1.167" />
<SplineElement x="0.625" y="1.164" />
<SplineElement x="0.6875" y="1.16" />
<SplineElement x="0.75" y="1.152" />
<SplineElement x="0.8125" y="1.14" />
<SplineElement x="0.875" y="1.128" />
<SplineElement x="0.9375" y="1.118" />
<SplineElement x="1" y="1.107" />
the second number first 2 digits change from 0.9 to 1.1 you have to do this for every compound front and back its alot of changes

Hello. I'm sorry, I don't speak English.
Your MOD increased grip all compounds 1.0 is great, but I would love it if this MOD also included the extreme MOD for intermediate and rain tires.
Can you make it happen?
Thank you in advance for your efforts.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, there are 2 files in the folder you shared for me to choose from. Can I simply select the option "extreme grip wet increased norm" and put it in the game directory? Or do both folders need to be placed in the game directory?

hello, maybe i'm stupid but i'll ask anyway. could it be possible to have all compound (wet and dry) with increased grip, or the new updated one (1.1) already does that to both tyres type?

hello, maybe i'm stupid but i'll ask anyway. could it be possible to have all compound (wet and dry) with increased grip, or the new updated one (1.1) already does that to both tyres type?
1.1 has increased grip to ALL compounds choosing increased or extreme grip only changes the wet weather aspect when dry both files are same in very wet conditions AI is very fast i lower difficulty by 5

Mate sorry to bother you again, but in my career, I don’t know if it happened to anyone else, I got a full wet race but it started me and other cars on dry. So to check if it was your mod, I’ve used the 50% tyre wear mod instead of yours to check and everyone had wet tyres. Could you try to solve it or is a know issues?

Mate sorry to bother you again, but in my career, I don’t know if it happened to anyone else, I got a full wet race but it started me and other cars on dry. So to check if it was your mod, I’ve used the 50% tyre wear mod instead of yours to check and everyone had wet tyres. Could you try to solve it or is a know issues?
checking was this the increased or extreme grip?

Yes sir, I was using the extreme grip on wet
i do not understand whats going on if i increase only wet weather that mod works perfectly once i increase all compounds this happens and u start on dry tyres id advise just using my wet weather traction mod until i can figure out how to fix sorry i do not have better option at this time

i do not understand whats going on if i increase only wet weather that mod works perfectly once i increase all compounds this happens and u start on dry tyres id advise just using my wet weather traction mod until i can figure out how to fix sorry i do not have better option at this time
No problem m8! You did a great job anyway. Any update on the possible 2 stops on 35% races?

Latest News

Back