Cars Improved AFR MX-5 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"improved" "stiffend suspension" which should be spelled *stiffened* the spring rate values are close to the same as stock..... The only thing that's really different is the anti roll bars are stiffer than a gt car, and the damp rebound is like 10x more than a gt car, yet the rest of the dampening is left stock? It drives worse than a car would completely without suspension "improved drivetrain" boi.... BOI All you did was make the differential completely locked! and the max torque for the clutch is like 1500 which i don't think a turbo miata is ever going to reach that. So basically it's like a car with a welded open diff with gear ratios final drive ratio all completely stock. Also why is the turbo cockpit adjustable if it doesn't have a wastegate to adjust it? Literally tried to drive it for like 10 seconds on the nurburgring before it just started bouncing everywhere like a low rider and my wheel was just spazzing out, i almost DIED. and boi you put in that you're 15 years old, pshhhhhhh im only 18 and when i was 15 i made better mods than this lmaooo. Seriously all jokes aside since i don't want this whole thing to be just me roasting you, you should really learn more about how cars are tuned in real life before you do this. Plus like other people pointed out, just modifying another mod, that also uses kunos assets isn't allowed to be uploaded here, and as a tip if you're going to mod for yourself, look at the tuned ae86's suspension it's close to what a tuned miata suspension should be tuned to, don't just add 0's on to things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%