i'm building a simracing app

hello hi, i am building a simracing/motorsport focused app called tracknow- shraing your racing moments. Its in the early stages of development ,

but the idea is for people to share their racing moments such as hotlaps,clips, funny moments etc with their fellow simracers and motorsport friends(also real life moments)..

you can try out alpha.2 version i just released and its not perfect, its far from it, and there a quite some bugs and issues with it and features i will be adding as time pass. pls check out tracknow and give suggestions, and ideas and if you want to contribute to the project. its open source. check it out at https://github.com/vantage-ola/track-now

thanks, it might take time to initially signup or login as the server spins down due to inactivity(im poor) lol .. check it out tracknow.vercel.app
Screenshot-2024-07-12-205331.png

Last edited:
Just checked out TrackNow alpha.2. Love the concept of sharing racing moments and clips with fellow simracers and motorsport fans. Sure, there are some bugs, but it's still early days. The potential here is huge!

The signup/login was a bit slow due to the server spinning down, but I totally understand. You're doing a great job with limited resources, and it's awesome to see the passion behind this project. Can't wait to see more features and improvements as time goes on. Happy to give feedback and maybe even contribute.

Anyone else into simracing should definitely check this out and support the project. Keep up the great work!

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 244 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 150 24.2%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.7%
  • Graphics

Votes: 189 30.5%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.2%