I need some serious help with the Logitech PRO Wheel settings

I have a Logitech PRO Wheel. Hands down my favorite wheel I have owned. It feels 1 to 1 with Iracing and ACC. But, as soon as I play AC it feels like hot garbage. The wheel shakes at low speeds, feels like the FFB "cuts out" while drifting and the worst thing is the wheel wants to SNAP to the center so hard it is crazy. If I drive straight and tilt the wheel left and right it is like a strong magnate is forcing it to the center. Drives me nuts.
I have looked online to see others settings and nothing seems to help. Can someone with the same wheel please help me out and tell me their settings on the wheel and in game. It would be greatly appreciated. My current settings are in the pictures:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-03 143225.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-03 143225.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 299
  • Wheel Settings.png
    Wheel Settings.png
    968.7 KB · Views: 256
Hey Guccibrrricks,

I have the Logitech G Pro Wheel too and absolutely LOVE it. I've posted a few of my configs around race department if you search for the Logitech Pro Wheel.

I also love drifting with my setup and AC is fantastic when settings are dialed in correctly. That said, I'll provide my settings here for you to try out Please give me feedback on how they worked for you. Some were likely taken straight from Logitech's own Faqs on the wheel. Best of luck tinkering and let me know how it goes.

Also, how are you enjoying the wheel? What are your favourite experiences so far. I'm usually just cruising around Forza Horizon 5. But throw it to AC in VR for some serious fun drifting.

Best of Luck

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 675
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 660
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 632
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 672
Oh, and I am in no way a PRO, despite Logitech's branding..... So these settings are absolutely a work in progress. If you do use this as a base tune, and tinker to something better, please share. I'd love to optimize this wheel to get as close to 1 to 1 as possible... Best of luck!

Latest News

Back