Tracks I don't need to copy anyone

My job "new paul ricard 2021 track skin" disappeared. I sense that someone felt harmed and reported it. Those who know me know that I have collaborated in the DR for years. I have a large image bank and I don't need to copy anyone. I only use my work and my files. Easy to check.
A Track Skin is an additional work and does not modify in any way the intellectual property of the creator of the track. If someone felt touched in their pride, that is another song

My job "new paul ricard 2021 track skin" disappeared. I sense that someone felt harmed and reported it. Those who know me know that I have collaborated in the DR for years. I have a large image bank and I don't need to copy anyone. I only use my work and my files. Easy to check.
A Track Skin is an additional work and does not modify in any way the intellectual property of the creator of the track. If someone felt touched in their pride, that is another song
I think it was the same person that claimed you took his F1 textures in the past.

One of you will have to share some sort of proof - or this will turn into an endless loop

Latest News

Back