Hyundai Motorsport Formula 1 Team | SemiMoMods

MyTeam Hyundai Motorsport Formula 1 Team | SemiMoMods 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
jonniedesigns submitted a new resource:

Hyundai Motorsport Formula 1 Team - Hyundai Motorsport Formula 1 Team Livery

Hyundai Motorsport F1 Team Livery (FOM23 Chassis)

This mod contains a custom Hyundai Motorsport F1 Team livery for the FOM Car for use in MyTeam

View attachment 671305View attachment 671306View attachment 671307

WHAT DOES THIS MOD INCLUDE?

• Custom Livery
  • Team Emblem (replacing "Back To Back")
WHAT WILL THIS MOD INCLUDE IN THE FUTURE?
  • Driver Suits
  • Teamwear
  • Pitgarage...

Read more about this resource...

This livery looks literally Perfect. Please make this a complete My Team mod. Id love to see the pit garage, team mate, teamcrew, and driver suit all Hyundai N. This mod is by far my favorite

This livery looks literally Perfect. Please make this a complete My Team mod. Id love to see the pit garage, team mate, teamcrew, and driver suit all Hyundai N. This mod is by far my favorite
I will do that in the not so distant future, no ETA on it though since I'll be out of town in about a weeks time for two and a bit weeks, but sometime late August/early September should definitely be doable

I will do that in the not so distant future, no ETA on it though since I'll be out of town in about a weeks time for two and a bit weeks, but sometime late August/early September should definitely be doable
I am so excited for this! I cannot wait for this to be finished. I myself own a Veloster N and they are an insane package. Having Hyundai as an F1 team is a mod I didn't know I needed till browsing this website

image.png

Kinda related to the last post above me. You mentioned colors for the Hyundai emblem but I can't find anything in this mod to suggest there is also an emblem that comes with it. Am I missing anything?

Latest News

Back