Hyundai Elantra N TCR 2024 specs

Cars Hyundai Elantra N TCR 2024 specs 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Fuzo

TM-Modding
Premium
Fuzo submitted a new resource:

Hyundai Elantra N TCR 2024 specs - New TCR car to compete with Cupra

Fuzo's Workshop presents Hyundai Elantra N TCR in 2024 specs...

Mod info:
This mod is second TCR car from my production. Cupra TCR was very successful but missed a competitor. Now, you can challenge the Cupra with the new Elantra N. It is pre-facelift version but build for 2024 TCR regulations.

Both TCR cars from my production are BoPed, so they can race against each other. Some small...

Read more about this resource...

please make more TCR cars, i beg of you, they need more light upon them
To be honest, I would love to, but...

Since I am not an 3D artist, this is only my free time hobby, I usually rely on commercial 3D models, which I need to modify anyways, because they are usually not made for games and they usually don't have interior. To rework it for AC engine it takes a lot of time and effort, really. Like I am checking time to time Audi TCR models, but for example, there is literally zero Audi TCR 2020 models but hundreds of previous generation models and I don't want to do the old one. I even tried to get the Audi model from Audi Motorsport trough my friend in Comtoyou racing, we wanted that model used in promotional materials, but unfortunately they were not able to help us since it was done by external contractor. And of course nobody will give a hobby modder CAD model of a racing car :D I am not even sure I would be able to process model like that, most likely not :D And the times when you could find a guy who would do a 3D model from scratch and give it to the community for free, just because he wanted to show off his skills are long gone.

With Elantra I was lucky because I found pretty decent 3D model online and it had even detailed interior, which helped me a lot. It was quite expensive but I found a sponsor for this one. It was lucky coincidence. So I simply can't do cars on demand mostly because of this.

My cooperation with Nick from Advanced Simulation Modding team taught me that "game ready" 3D models optimized and fully textured are not cheap. For example for the Clio V model, I believe Nick paid more than 1000€ to the 3D artist, yet still giving it to the community for free. I don't have that kind of budget for my hobby, so I can't afford to hire a pro. But I am looking for some options...

I was thinking how to deal with this situation so I recently started my Patreon. The idea is to get some funding for my future projects and to eventually hire someone who could do the 3D model of my desire. But at the pace which I am getting subscribers which actually select some paid membership plan, I will be able to look for the 3D artist in about 2 years :D I am not Ilja or Peter Boese :)

Data is not a problem, for example for Audi RS3 LMS 2020, I have more data than for Cupra to be honest. I even have the WIP physics for Audi, because Comtoyou used it for their internal drivers training. I don't have anything from Honda for now, but If I wanted, I could get the data I need pretty fast. I have a lot of contacts in the paddocks. Sounds are not a problem as well, I am cooperating with some of the best and nicest sound modders around...

I was thinking in one moment about teaming up with VRC or RSS, maybe they would be interested, but I kinda have issue with the idea of selling mods with made up names, even though high quality, so I would rather avoid this option :)

So to sum it up, I would love to do more TCR cars, I received a lot of requests recently, but I am not able to do it at this moment because lack of availability of 3D models. Maybe later, when my Patreon will get some more attention, I will be able to do something more. We will see :)

Hi, did you plan makd Civic also? You make great job, but really, to complete its only Civic left.

Also If you want you can send me your patreon, I think you are worth to support.

Latest News

Back