Resource icon

Misc Hybrid system for VRC Formula NA 2021 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

Hybrid system for VRC Formula NA 2021 - The new Hybrid system introduced in Indycar now in Assetto Corsa.

INSTALLATION: Drop the data.acd and extension folder into the car's folder (assettocorsa\content\cars\vrc_formula_na_2021_road\extension)

As you all must know, Indycar has introduced its new hybrid engine in mid-season which is capable of giving up to 60bhp, 120bhp in total including the P2P. And today I bring it for Assetto Corsa, from the help of Cathay.

This new system has a limit of 600 kiloJoules per lap. Actually it is 375 kJ, but we have put 600 kJ to avoid the variation of each...

Read more about this resource...

Thx a lot, really wanna try it out being a big fan of Indycar. However I find the installations instructions a bit complicated. Is there a way to install manually as well because ever since people say over and over again "do not install anything via CM" which I obey bigtime and so all my stuff works fine!? Thank you for further hints! :)

Thx a lot, really wanna try it out being a big fan of Indycar. However I find the installations instructions a bit complicated. Is there a way to install manually as well because ever since people say over and over again "do not install anything via CM" which I obey bigtime and so all my stuff works fine!? Thank you for further hints! :)
i'll pretend you have Content Manager. You can unpack this car data, paste the things inside 'Data to paste' into the folder, then pack the data again.
1720606973117.png

Yeah of course! Duh!? Bummer. I even did sth. like that before in CM and just didn't understand this time at first, maybe I'm even getting a bit #bidish but hopefully not. ;-) All good now and installed nicely! Thx. :)

Installed nicely yes but it is not working for me. I have the dashlights but when I press assigned key (what is recommended!?) nada happens. Maybe others can pls give feedback if it works, what they did exactly to make it work, their game version (CSP,SOL or Pure). I would gladly use this but at the same time don't wanna make a big fuzz about it. All just saying not demanding or anything alike. Thank you.

Last edited:
Installed nicely yes but it is not working for me. I have the dashlights but when I press assigned key (what is recommended!? nada happens. Maybe others can pls give feedback if it works, what they did exactly to make it work, their game version (CSP,SOL or Pure). I would gladly use this but at the same time don't wanna make a big fuzz about it. All just saying not demanding or anything alike. Thank you.
Yes it should work, i know people who is working to them. To avoid some useless non worth it copyright process from VRC I had to dessist from the data.acd being included, so the installation is now more tedious and hard.

You need CSP of course, i don't know what version though. The key for it to work is MGU-K increase or decrease map. Anything than this, i don't know what to do. The installation guide is the simplest way to explain the installation.Other than this, try to use the original data from the VRC car

Last edited:
Thank you for making this!!
Funny, I wanted the hybrid and made it myself the same day as they used it first.
Not that good off course: I have no clue as to make the lights work and alter the settings for charge and so.
What I did do, is make the car heavier (I believe 90 pound it was? At the time, I knew so it is okay in the file) and shifted the weight a bit to the rear.

I may use your lights for my (private modded) VRC NA 21 and the settings, but more curious how you did it.
Thank you so much for your work mate, awesome!!

Thank you for making this!!
Funny, I wanted the hybrid and made it myself the same day as they used it first.
Not that good off course: I have no clue as to make the lights work and alter the settings for charge and so.
What I did do, is make the car heavier (I believe 90 pound it was? At the time, I knew so it is okay in the file) and shifted the weight a bit to the rear.

I may use your lights for my (private modded) VRC NA 21 and the settings, but more curious how you did it.
Thank you so much for your work mate, awesome!!
Wherever you use the lights, credit me.

Wherever you use the lights, credit me.
I wanted to say: "of course!"but I realise it's not always that obvious to some people they should do that.
But I never hand out mods: I'm an amateur, fiddling for myself with mods, make them a bit more as I want them.
Would I ever do hand them out: I will mate.
And thank you again for the awesome mod!

I wanted to say: "of course!"but I realise it's not always that obvious to some people they should do that.
But I never hand out mods: I'm an amateur, fiddling for myself with mods, make them a bit more as I want them.
Would I ever do hand them out: I will mate.
And thank you again for the awesome mod!
The main problem is, there are files belonging to VRC own copyright that editing and releasing them here must be ilegal. Not a problem for me because those files are just merely numbers and there are no steal intentions of them, but this community (or a little part of it) it's full of crybabies who snitch on what they shouldn't. That's why i can't edit the car's weight, or other files related to the original car. And this is why i don't release the data.acd directly.

Latest News

Back