F1M24 how to make custom livery mods?

Does anyone know any guides or tutorials that I could follow that would help me make some livery mods fpr f1 manager 24? I have few ideas in mind of teams/liveries that would be cool but I do not know how to mod f1 manager. I have had some experience making custom liveries for the codemaster games but I would want to try make some for f1 manager. I just don't know where to start.

Does anyone know any guides or tutorials that I could follow that would help me make some livery mods fpr f1 manager 24? I have few ideas in mind of teams/liveries that would be cool but I do not know how to mod f1 manager. I have had some experience making custom liveries for the codemaster games but I would want to try make some for f1 manager. I just don't know where to start.
plz a youtube tutorial or bog post, plz

Same in here, I have tried to find guides or tutorials, there is one for sponsor logos by MGBY (Sorry if I misspelled it, but that one is great, takes you by the hand to make the sponsorlogos. But I'm trying to find, just as you are, any guides that are easy to follow. I worked on mods since rFactor (which was easy, everything was open), liveries for Nascar 2003, mods with Grand prix legends, LFS and iRacing (but they all have tools, and this one, feels to complicated. But willing to learn. A youtube video would be wonderful and so appreciated... perhaps even more apprecited than some mods that are already here.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 567 42.6%
  • Online service

Votes: 360 27.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 466 35.0%
  • Car customization

Votes: 465 35.0%