Tracks How to adjust water flow speed?

Does anyone recall how to adjust the water flow speed of a track? The river on rt_bannochbrae being a good example. I recall seeing a post that mentioned which value to change. I am trying to slow the river down on bernese alps, the speeds are concerning.

AFAIK this is not related to CSP

Thanks in advance

With CSP installed it overrides any water settings to do its own thing. Without CSP if it's moving at all then it's using stflow, so you'd have to edit the shader property "offsetNMSpeed" or "offsetNMdetailSpeed" which gives x/y speeds of the normalmaps. For water it should have both of these, probably with NMspeed being higher.

With CSP installed it overrides any water settings to do its own thing. Without CSP if it's moving at all then it's using stflow, so you'd have to edit the shader property "offsetNMSpeed" or "offsetNMdetailSpeed" which gives x/y speeds of the normalmaps. For water it should have both of these, probably with NMspeed being higher.
Super helpful and that makes sense. Water speed in rt_bannochbrae is optimal but only bernese is fast. I am thinking there is no way to adjust a specifc map since CSP or stflow are controlling that. I do have stflow loaded as a mod in CSP

Yeah, you can use CSP track configs to adjust stflow, except then it's probably not using it anyway since it has another water shader built in now.

Latest News

Back