Honda repsol 2002

Honda repsol 2002 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The point is that there are people who cannot play with the custom rider, and that is why I do it this way, as well as in the Honda and Yamaha mods, the custom rider can also be played with, and you have the livery outfits and so everyone can play

The point is that there are people who cannot play with the custom rider, and that is why I do it this way, as well as in the Honda and Yamaha mods, the custom rider can also be played with, and you have the livery outfits and so everyone can play
How can you not play with the custom rider, the career is only with the custom rider

How can you not play with the custom rider, the career is only with the custom rider
There are people who play on the switch emulator, and they can't play with the custom rider, that's why I make the liveries for the entire team, what I'm telling you is that the custom rider is also made in both Honda and Yamaha, so those who We play on PC, let's also play with it, do you understand me now?

I think next mod you make it for the costume rider version mate because almost all people play on pc so they don't want it put that mod for official rider or you make two parts for costume rider and official rider, forget about me bro, don't worry, you can share link for official rider on here ( discussion

Last edited:
I think next mod you make it for the costume rider version mate because almost all people play on pc so they don't want it put that mod for official rider or you make two parts for costume rider and official rider, forget about me bro, don't worry, you can share link for official rider on here ( discussion
ok now I understand what they want it's already solved tomorrow it will be the same with the other mods, look at this and see what you think heheeh, https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/honda-telefonica-2003.70777/

Latest News

Back