*Wheels from GTL Workshop to fit P&G

Sound:
*Mini Cooper 1275-S engine by DucFreak

3D Model, mapping and textures:
*Shotaro
*Skins and adaption in P&G by RamChickedy of Team21
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
The first-generation Honda Civic was produced by Honda in Japan from...

Read more about this resource...

A very nice car, but all Civic's break down as soon as you go on the track.

I think it's the gearbox, which is obviously not working.
Thanks for informing me about this. I can not reproduce the issue, thou. I'd expect it to maybe be because of auto clutch (I never used/tested it) but then the AI would not be affected. Maybe somebody else can say something about this.

Problem found, the “honda_EB175.eng” is missing. That's why there is CTD immediately and the cars that would be controlled by the AI don't work either.

I would also like to know whether there are or will be templates for this car.

Oh, that's strange! But I did a last minute change to this *.eng so I see when the mistake happened. I will add it and upload it tomorrow. Until then, the easy fix is copy and pasting the other *.eng and rename it to EB185.

If there is demand for templates, I can release them.

I would love to have the template.

But I still have one question. On the “Altbierbude” there is a version that includes fender extensions, front spoiler and rear spoiler.
Would it be possible to adapt at least the front spoiler to the “narrow” version?
The rear spoiler could certainly be adapted to this version with minor modifications.
The front and rear spoilers could be run over the genstring number of the bumpers, so to speak:
1: Bumper
2: no bumper
3: Bumper with front spoiler
4: front spoiler whitout bumper
etc.
This would give you a few more options to make the vehicle even more individual.

I would love to have the template.

But I still have one question. On the “Altbierbude” there is a version that includes fender extensions, front spoiler and rear spoiler.
Would it be possible to adapt at least the front spoiler to the “narrow” version?
The rear spoiler could certainly be adapted to this version with minor modifications.
The front and rear spoilers could be run over the genstring number of the bumpers, so to speak:
1: Bumper
2: no bumper
3: Bumper with front spoiler
4: front spoiler whitout bumper
etc.
This would give you a few more options to make the vehicle even more individual.
The Yamato version will be released at some point, as well. I don't know if the model and/or mapping of the spoiler works with this version, but the Yamato version is difficult in general, when it comes to textures. The number of skins will be limited, due to this.
Apart from the Yamato/Meiwa cars, I didn't come across any cars with a spoiler, besides some wide fender private racing cars in Canada and the USA, if I recall it correctly. So for me, there is no need for this. But if the mapping fits, you can definitely use the genstring in the way you proposed.

I just had a look, you would actually need both so-called “Body1” files to get a corresponding vehicle.

But that shouldn't be a problem for good painters, as the shading of the two vehicles is identical.
There are also other vehicles with different versions where the “add-on parts” have been placed in a different file, especially if there are “wide” and “narrow” versions. In this case, the add-on parts were usually accommodated in the wide versions and then additionally adapted to the narrow versions.

If I could get the adapted add-on parts (front spoiler, rear spoiler), I would be prepared to change them so that they also fit the narrow versions.

However, I would then also need the templates (psd files) for the “Altbierbuden version”.

Both versions were built by shotaro.

Is it possible for someone to do this skin? I raced this Honda back in the 70's.
13235639_1180510481993761_7005168707349244981_o[1].jpg

The request also goes to others who are familiar with 3d-modding, if someone would adapt the front spoiler of the “Altbierbuden version” of the Civic to this version.

I would be happy to send the necessary files to the person who would adapt the whole thing for me.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 567 42.6%
  • Online service

Votes: 360 27.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 466 35.0%
  • Car customization

Votes: 465 35.0%