Wanted Heusinkveld Pro Pedals

Demon Tweeks are sneaky though!

I ordered my Heusinkveld Pro's with base plate from them 2 weeks ago, in stock and paid for Saturday next day delivery. They didn't ship them, so I called only to be told there's a 2 week lead time.. I asked for a refund.

Checked eBay, found them for next day delivery, what a surprise when it was Demon Tweeks selling them!

Ordered from Heusinkveld and they arrived 2 days later, but still no refund from Demon Tweeks. Called them again and was told "Oh, yes, we cancelled your order but didn't issue a refund!" so a week after I cancelled I finally got my money back.

I've used Demon Tweeks for the last 28 years, but they have gotten worse over the last 5 years and I doubt I'll use them again unless I can't source elsewhere.

I'd just order from Heusinkveld direct, then at least you're dealing with the organ grinder and not the monkey! ;)

I previously had Fanatec Clubsport V3's and the Heusinkveld Pro's are far superior but they are almost double the price, despite that I can't recommend them highly enough.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%