Heudkinveld sprint upgrade to hydraulics

Hello,

Happy owner of a sprint pedals sets since 2 years, I'm looking to upgrade to a hydraulics system.
The most important for me is immersion and having the same pedal set, with (quite) same feeling as a real car is crucial.

The ultimate seems to be a good solution but a BJ set, based on Tilton, look very well also.

I know it s not easy to give advice because we all have different feeling, needs and expectation but all your feedback would be useful for me.

Thanks

I'm on the same boat. A guy I know has purchased the P2000-L by Simagic (Chinese manufacturer) and he's very happy with them. He says the brake feels exactly like on a real car. What I don't like is the mount system, with only 2 screws per pedal, which doesn't look very sturdy. They are not very expensive and are available in Europe. I don't know, however, if the upgrade from my Sprints will be that great. I'm also happy with how they feel and I don't know if the complications of hydraulics will be worth after all.

Last edited:
I upgraded to the Ultimates and love them, but this is a very personal thing and some people love Tilton based pedals because they have driven cars on the track with Tilton pedals and like the feeling.

And yes, this topic has been discussed over and over again like many hardware comparisons.

Latest News

Back