Cars Has this ever happened to you? Inverted force feedback in one specific car

I am currently doing a complete rework of RTM Shop's 1988-1997 Toyota Hilux, and aside from all of the oddities and frankly atrocious design choices the original mod has, there is a very odd quirk, in which when you turn in and take your hands off the wheel, the car continues to steer further into the steering direction, instead of going back to the center. I am befuddled and completely confused, has this happened to anyone else? How did you fix it, if it did happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently doing a complete rework of RTM Shop's 1988-1997 Toyota Hilux, and aside from all of the oddities and frankly atrocious design choices the original mod has, there is a very odd quirk, in which when you turn in and take your hands off the wheel, the car continues to steer further into the steering direction, instead of going back to the center. I am befuddled and completely confused, has this happened to anyone else? How did you fix it, if it did happen?

Here is the mod, if you want to take a look at it:
I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll risk guessing that it's because of the negative caster

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.5%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.3%