Cars HALO MOD for SF70-H [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 223075

Modification and re upload of Kunos content is not allowed.

There is already current plans for future builds and projects , illegal conversions and rips , do not please anyone , patience is all that is needed .
preview.jpg

Or perhaps it conflicts with the paid mod being offered above my post...
The mod made no difference to me personally , but its against what kunos allow , so that is one issue ,
the other issue is in the reviews someones asking for the formula hybrid , in which is not a free mod that is distributed also the kunos car is DLC you have to purchase also I believe from steam but not quite sure on that , taking content either way you did not create and distributing it freely is not what a community is about , unless I am wrong , the hybrid represents no other car , its unique and a one off car that is under copyright , also I imagine taking a official ferrari will do no good for anyone ,
what happens is ferrari will get pissed off and offer no more licenses while modding persists so everyone will loose out in the end .

Illegal modding seems to be around for years though, theres websites all over the place with them available yet those licences keep coming.
Makes no difference to me either way just thought it was funny this mod was pulled on over other similar mods that weren't.

• Deleted member 223075

Illegal modding seems to be around for years though, theres websites all over the place with them available yet those licences keep coming.
Makes no difference to me either way just thought it was funny this mod was pulled on over other similar mods that weren't.

Read RD forum rules and if you have some problems with other mods just report them or talk with a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.5%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%