Guangdong International Circuit AI

Tracks Guangdong International Circuit AI 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mk-sg submitted a new resource:

Guangdong International Circuit AI - Formula Masters China anyone?

Hey everyone!

View attachment 761535

Description

Here's my AI racing lines and hints for the Guangdong International Circuit. This is part of my efforts to take a look at regional tracks that could benefit from AI improvements.

The AI will take corners smoother, which gains them plenty of laptime. Sidelines were further adjusted to discourage pit maneuvers. Pit lane has been realigned so that they no longer cut the white lines; the original was questionable by...

Read more about this resource...

Where are the side_l.csv and side_r.csv files? As they are NOT in the data folder.
  1. That's cause I have not provided them. They've worked for me and others without the sideline files as the actual sidelines applied and visible in-game have been baked into the .ai files themselves.
  2. The baked sidelines have been further manually adjusted via CSP version 0.2.4-preview1's new in-game tool - the AI Spline Editor. That tool does not produce new side_l.csv and side_r.csv files, and I would include those if it did.
This is also why I've included instructions to rename the existing side_l.csv and side_r.csv files to .bak extension so that AC does not apply the original sidelines to my .ai files. This was mentioned in the description. Have you given it a try? :)

1. That's cause I have not provided them. They've worked for me and others without the sideline files as the actual sidelines applied and visible in-game have been baked into the .ai files themselves.
  2. The baked sidelines have been further manually adjusted via CSP version 0.2.4-preview1's new in-game tool - the AI Spline Editor. That tool does not produce new side_l.csv and side_r.csv files, and I would include those if it did.
This is also why I've included instructions to rename the existing side_l.csv and side_r.csv files to .bak extension so that AC does not apply the original sidelines to my .ai files. This was mentioned in the description. Have you given it a try? :)
That's where I got confused, as I was looking for them and thought that you'd forgotten to include them :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back