rF2 GTRevival @ Morgan Park - Thu 5th Sep 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Club Staff
Premium
AjJrr2t.jpeg

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

[Server Password: See conversation(PM) about it]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: OverTake.gg Historic

Car(s):
GT Revival (Steam Workshop)
  • Aston Martin DB4
  • Austin Healey 3000
  • Bizzarrini 5300 GT
  • Chevrolet Corvette C2
  • Ford Mustang
  • Ferrari 250 GT
  • Ferrari 250 GTO
  • Jaguar E-Type Light Weight
  • Mercedes Benz 300 SL
  • Porsche 904
  • Shelby Cobra Hardtop

Track: Morgan Park Raceway (Steam Workshop)
Layout: Circuit "K" (Long layout)
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Standing
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: Day/running
Weather: Dry
ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Schedule: (EU) Thursday 5 September 2024
Practice:
19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying 1: 19:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up 1: 19:30 UTC (4 minutes)
Race 1: 19:35 UTC (20 Minutes)

Qualifying 2: 19:55 UTC (10 Minutes)
Warm Up 2: 20:05 UTC (4 Minutes)
Race 2: 20:10 UTC (20 Minutes)

Morgan-Park-K-2010.png

DRIVER LIST
  1. Roy Magnes
  2. Kresh
  3. Denis Betty
  4. Jimlaad43
  5. Steve Le Gallez
  6. PBreslin
  7. Luca Ciarfella
  8. eN1xes
  9. PurgerUK
  10. Stig "Race 1" Bidstrup
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Candy
  17. Free Spot

It is a fun track, some sweeping corners and elevation changes that add to the fun :)
I'm away from my racing computer and rig all weekend on Granny sitting duty so I didn't get a chance to try the track yet. I ran a few AI races on it with my laptop just there now and it seems to be a very good track. Seems to be in keeping with the GT revival cars. I hope to try the track properly when I get home Monday evening and I will let you know @Ole Marius Myrvold if I think I will be ready forThursday.

SERVER IS UP!
The track is going to be completely empty of rubber until there's been quite some laps done. This track doesn't have any rubber-presets, so it starts out green. The server have "User:AutoSave" enabled, which saves the track state (including real road and rubber) between sessions, so it will build up over time :)

Done quite a few laps yesterday evening and @Kresh was there as well, so I could see some rubber building up on the track. It's a tricky track especially with these tail happy cars. I noticed that my times are better if I keep the gears one gear higher through the corners than what I would imagine was the right gear to use. Looking forward to Thursday.

Done quite a few laps yesterday evening and @Kresh was there as well, so I could see some rubber building up on the track. It's a tricky track especially with these tail happy cars. I noticed that my times are better if I keep the gears one gear higher through the corners than what I would imagine was the right gear to use. Looking forward to Thursday.

I Steam-spied on Roy a bit yesterday when he and @Stig Bidstrup was testing out a car or four. Seemed like they were putting down some rubber as well. Both on and off the track :p

Yessir! ^^

I put a few laps on the server yesterday too. Got some of that sweet sweet E-Type rubber through the high-speed corner in the final sector.

Tbh when I researched ched this track and looked at the track map, I was expecting something like 1.2x as large as this track. I was quite surprised how tight some of those corners were and how short the straights were :roflmao:
I expected Donington but got Oulton Park

Latest News

Back