ACC GT World Challenge Asia @ Suzuka - Sunday 19th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
World-Challenge-Asia-Race-Start-Suzuka-2019-730x487.jpg

What is this? A Sunday race at day time?? Well yes! It is not coming as a regular event, but now is the perfect time to have a bit of an endurance event. 2.4 hours, 5x time multiplier. Start with Sunlight, end with Moonlight (and Fireworks). And what better track to do this, than Suzuka? Sign up now!

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Suzuka (2019)
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic (75% dry chance)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 13:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 13:30 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 13:55 UTC (144 minutes - aka 2.4 hours)

Pitstops: 2 Mandatory Pitstops where Tyres MUST be changed (No Pit window)

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 14:00 (x2 Multiplier)
Qualifying: Saturday 14:00 (x2 Multiplier)
Race: Sunday 11:00 (x5 Multiplier)

Server 1 Entry List - 40 slots
  1. Ricoow
  2. dhmotor
  3. carlsenth
  4. speedyx56
  5. @leerb
  6. David Jessat
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. - 40. Free slots

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just trying to figure out how to get a bumper sticker on my car that said "Go Around" :D

I'd like to get one of these longer events on the calendar - maybe it will have to be advertised a couple of weeks out and be the only ACC option on RD for that weekend. The 1 - 1.5 hr events are leaders versus the game - how to avoid or minimize the one stop and shaving fuel down to the last liter. Longer races introduce a greater likelihood of cut penalties, need for repairs, etc and make it more interesting - measuring who's the fastest ends after qualy for the most part.

I have done a couple of these longer races and enjoyed trying to get to the finish. I remember one such longer race at Spa during the beta where the field started with 20 -25 and was down to 9 by the end of the race - leaders crashed and then , instead of repairing their car, quit. I know that if it's not a league, some guys say why bother if there are no points to be salvaged in heading back to the pit, making repairs, and finishing the race - I always just figure if you were going to take the time to participate to win the race, why not spend the same time and have fun with everyone else trying to finish? I probably have a mental defect because I do that even in Ai races too.

Ah, well, it's a sunny day here and there are weeds in the yard to be pulled. Thanks, Ricardo, I'll keep an eye out for the next one.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back