AC GT Multiclass @ Imola - Sunday 17th April 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Club Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. This Sunday we're heading to Imola, for some GT multiclass racing!!

51525133435_81530f0fb0_o.jpg

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum! We are always happy to help.

All premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Link to the RD community on S.GP is here. You need to sign-up and join to access our race servers.

Need a warm-up or want to start online/multiclass racing at a gentler pace? There is an MX-5 and Audi TT multi-class every Wednesday. We also run a practice server all week for both events.

Imola-2021.png

• Practice Server: #12 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: Simracing.gp - Frankfurt
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 1 hour 20 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification (SEE POST #3)
  • 21:40 CET, 20:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Cars:

DLC is required for this event

GT3
GT4

Event details:
  • Track: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (Between 10 and 50 minutes)
  • Track Temps: 20C air/26C track
  • Track Condition: Clear, Improving grip, Light wind
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Practice server is up!

I''m not around on Sunday night unfortunately. Han has kindly agreed to sit in as race director for this one :)

Enjoy the race and any easter break you might have too :coffee:

More or less a chill race. Quali was OKish, but the time was enough to start in second.
As always, I had a horrible start, I just dont know why on the Z4 the rear almost breaks out every time I try to get away from the line....
Thomas could easily pass by, so I was down in 3rd. For the entire first stint I tried to apply some pressure without risking too much. Ernie behind quickly dropped of. So I waited for Thomas to make a mistake. This is normally a good strategy, if you dont make a mistake yourself :whistling:
Hit the curb on the chicane a little to hard and evolved into a ballerina. Lost about 10 sec right before my pit stop.

My second stint was way faster though, and I could catch up to Thomas again about 12-15 mins before the end. Slight pressure again, but the race was just not long enough anymore to make him now doing a mistake that I could capitalize on. So after my short spin I was happy to finish 3rd just about 0.8 secs behind. Next time ;)

Another sweaty race for me. Unfortunately even before the race. Plan was to do decent practice time but PC first had freeze problems and after restart wont boot until couple minutes to qualy. At least it worked short to qualy but had only little pratice time and did make no setup change.
Had a good start into second position. Joel was couple tenth quicker so plan was to make no mistake and keep position. Stefan put pressure on me but I could stay focused, that close racing was fun. Unfortunatly he spun close to the first pit stop. After his pressure was gone my driving became a little bit sloppy and I lost couple seconds again. When he came closer I had to push and concentrate again which gladly worked an I could rescue second place to the finish.
Thx Stefan @random2k for the great close racing, congrats to Joel and thx Han/Brian for organizing.
cu next time

Screenshot_ks_mclaren_650_gt3_imola_18-4-122-2-9-23.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Back