Grass Textures Pack for default tracks (2D Meshes)

Misc Grass Textures Pack for default tracks (2D Meshes) 0.3c (colour corrected)

Login or Register an account to download this content
medievalcpu updated Grass Textures Pack for default tracks (2D Meshes) More Dense 0.2 with a new update entry:

0.2 to 0.3

What changed in 0.3 compared to 0.2 Grass texture pack?

This aims to be the exact same textures like the vanilla game except this has plenty more of detail. This works well with all tracks, I put a slight bit saturation so it looks a bit greener but not too much or it you will see too large differences. Just drop the extension folder in your root assetto corsa folder.

I hope you guys enjoy this just as much I did making it, cheers!

Read the rest of this update entry...

This new version 0.3 destroyed the FPS of the game, plummeted more than 20 fps, when it passes the grass and leaves game play slow.

Hey

So, trying it out at Brands - the render distance means that i see dark green ahead, then this, as i approach... I stupidly didnt back up the originals to do some testing... Can you provide the originals for me please?

Hey

So, trying it out at Brands - the render distance means that i see dark green ahead, then this, as i approach... I stupidly didnt back up the originals to do some testing... Can you provide the originals for me please?
I'm sorry to hear about the fps hit on your systems guys. I'll upload the default ones if i'm back at home, perhaps a 'light' version with a lower texture size for those who still want it. Cheers

I'm sorry to hear about the fps hit on your systems guys. I'll upload the default ones if i'm back at home, perhaps a 'light' version with a lower texture size for those who still want it. Cheers
Hey, i had no performance issues. My issue, is the render distance. This only overrides within 50 meters of the car, so distance grass is one colour and then this is another.

medievalcpu updated Grass Textures Pack for default tracks (2D Meshes) with a new update entry:

Grass Textures Pack for default tracks (2D Meshes) 0.3c

This is a small adjustment in hue and certain colours so the grass naturally blends in more with 50m distance.

I can't stress you guys enough, backup your stuff first so you can always return to default if you need to.
View attachment 768296
View attachment 768297

Too many FPS dips ? I have a light version for you right here!;
to be uploaded soon......

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back