Grand Valley Speedway Gran Turismo Complete Texture Update

Tracks Grand Valley Speedway Gran Turismo Complete Texture Update v1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Grand Valley Speedway Gran Turismo Complete Texture Update - Complete Texture Update

Hi Guys

Here is my complete update for Grand Valley Speedway by Lean Lauri.

This is my third attempt at this track, have been struggling to get the perfect tree's combination, one cannot update this track until you get the tree's right first.

Track looks awesome now and really hope you guys enjoy my efforts :)

Installation:

- Download track first and install

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Grand Valley Speedway Gran Turismo Complete Texture Update with a new update entry:

New concrete wall texture & loading screens

Hi Guys

Here a small texture update.

Installation:

- Download track first and install (free download)

- Download my update and install (manual install)
- Allow ext file and backround images to overwrite

- Select...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Captura.JPG

I won't be the one to rush you for more, more and more of your incredible mods, of course... I know that all these improvements require a lot of time and a lot of work. The artist should never be disturbed! :p

Thanks for sharing and enjoy your well-deserved break! :)

ClimaxF1 updated Grand Valley Speedway Gran Turismo Complete Texture Update with a new update entry:

New night lighting added & new concrete block wall texture

Hi Guys

Wasn't happy with my last update, Liqui Moly concrete texture looked a bit flat with too many shadows. Have created a new one which blends perfectly with track.

Wanted to adjust night lighting a bit but that didn't go so well, am way to ocd to just make a few tweaks. Eventually spent hours completely redoing night lighting, adding missing light textures, adding new lights, adding missing light shadows, adjusting colors and more.

Also fixed fps issue on main straight at night...

Extra night lighting settings & new food truck texture

Hi Guys

This should be my final update for this track.

One thing that bothered me was the track side food truck textures, have tried to update it to make them look a bit more interesting.

Have also added some more night light settings.

N.B. Deactivate skins and reactivate new skins in Content Manager for new textures to show

Update details v1.3:

- New track side food truck texture added...

hey Climax, is there a reason for adding the "UI" folder to each of these texture updates?

I always have the links handy for each track, and installing your updates often wipes them with the stock files and I have to go get them again. I'm fine with keeping them if you're doing something, but if not, I'd prefer if they weren't in there.

Cheers for the great work as always.

hey Climax, is there a reason for adding the "UI" folder to each of these texture updates?

I always have the links handy for each track, and installing your updates often wipes them with the stock files and I have to go get them again. I'm fine with keeping them if you're doing something, but if not, I'd prefer if they weren't in there.

Cheers for the great work as always.
My UI updates only added loading screens and preview images and will not change any other files in the UI folders as they are not included in my update.

This is mentioned in my upload:

- Allow ext file and backround images to overwrite

Make sure that you read my updates and you do have the option not to install background images

Just don't install the UI folder :)

Ah, then is the ui_track.json necessary? That's the file I'm referencing, really.
You obviously know what you talking about but please don't waist my time with these messages.

"That's the file I'm referencing, really"

If you wan't help or want to give me contructive advise then do it in a proper manner!

This upload is for the general public and not for you alone. If you don't want the UI file then don't install it. Not that difficult since you know alot about mods and installing them.

Like I said before, my files will not change any stock files, if they do, they will only enhance your gaming experience.

You are making a fuss about nothing!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, dude, chill out. I'll just skip it.

I noticed you had the same extreme reaction to the guy who dared question your skin texture updates on GTP. Clearly you're a touchy chap.

There's no point in you including the UI files for a texture update. But hey, it's your mod, do whatever you want.

Last edited:

I noticed you had the same extreme reaction to the guy who dared question your skin texture updates on GTP. Clearly you're a touchy chap.

There's no point in you including the UI files for a texture update. But hey, it's your mod, do whatever you want.
Not touchy at all, actually very chilled.

Sometimes messages don't always come across as they should.

I didn't even know that my upload had included the Json file.

Would have preferred if you told me that I made a mistake which I'm happy to except instead of this comment:

"That's the file I'm referencing, really"

"There's no point in you including the UI files for a texture update. But hey, it's your mod, do whatever you want."

There's a big difference when helping someone and reacting your way.

I'm always happy to correct anything as long as you give constructive advice in a decent way.

Many people send me messages and will help me improve my mods and really appreciate the help!

Anyway, really appreciate your support and if you do find any faults or mistakes that I have made, please do let me know nicely :) and will be happy to assist.

I'm not perfect and do make mistakes sometimes with my uploads.

Last edited:

I know exactly which conversation you are referring to:

"I noticed you had the same extreme reaction to the guy who dared question your skin texture updates on GTP. Clearly you're a touchy chap."

Something he did apologize for and no harm done.

Didn't like him telling me that I'm waisting my time when I'm only trying to give you guys this best I can do for the car mod or track available.

There's constructive advise and damaging one's dependinding on the words you choose.

Latest News

Back