Golf Olivetti

EA Sports WRC Golf Olivetti 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Antoniopua submitted a new resource:

Golf Olivetti - EA WRC,Golf,Olivetti

Captura-de-pantalla-146.png

Read more about this resource...

Good morning,
The mods no longer work since EA decided to put anti-cheat on the game.
Have you had the same problem since? An error message appears on the PC desktop "games files are missing or corrupt. Please verify them and run the game again."

Good morning,
The mods no longer work since EA decided to put anti-cheat on the game.
Have you had the same problem since? An error message appears on the PC desktop "games files are missing or corrupt. Please verify them and run the game again."
Right, friend. But there is one thing you can do that solves it (it worked for me). You have to uninstall both the game and the EA application... everything. And reinstall everything from scratch. You start the game, and then you exit and add "-fileopenlog, and then the Mods. Everything works currently. Don't worry. Greetings.

Right, friend. But there is one thing you can do that solves it (it worked for me). You have to uninstall both the game and the EA application... everything. And reinstall everything from scratch. You start the game, and then you exit and add "-fileopenlog, and then the Mods. Everything works currently. Don't worry. Greetings.
J'ai bien -fileopenlog dans propriétés du jeu dans steam comme avant, mais ça ne fonctionne toujours pas, toujours rapport d'erreur et quand vous dites désinstaller EA... vous parlez bien de EA anti cheat
Cordialement.

J'ai bien -fileopenlog dans propriétés du jeu dans steam comme avant, mais ça ne fonctionne toujours pas, toujours rapport d'erreur et quand vous dites désinstaller EA... vous parlez bien de EA anti cheat
Cordialement.
Hello. No... I mean first, uninstall the game, and reinstall it. You start the game, and when you exit you put -fileopenlog and the mods.

Good morning,
Ah, I already did that but it doesn't work.
But I will try again with your method
Sincerely
Good evening,
I'm annoying you once again, it's good the technique you gave me, it works, a BIG THANK YOU, all the mods I had before are working again. What I did I uninstalled everything concerning the game but everything really everything, then reinstalled the game, launched it then turned it off, in steam -fileopenlog then the mods and restart the game and wonderful it works THANK YOU THANK YOU
so I got your mod on the golf
THANK YOU

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 247 39.5%
  • Online service

Votes: 150 24.0%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 269 43.0%
  • Graphics

Votes: 191 30.6%