Cars Glass transparent everywhere except in-game

I'm tinkering with a Mod, mostly exterior body mesh. I did not touch the windscreen. The windscreen has an exterior, interior and damage object layers.
In KS Editor and in AC Content Manager, the windscreen is transparent from the cockpit (pictures below). But in-game the cockpit view is obscured by a grey cloak of doom! It almost looks like the windscreen may be transparent (because the hood is visible) but there's a cloak of grey doom covering the car! Honestly, WTH? The exterior view in-game from the pits looks absolutely fine.
Has anyone ever seen this?
I exported using AC-CM, edited the .fbx with blender, and exported the .fbx to kn5 using KSEditor.

view from within ks-editor
kse_clear.jpg

cockpit view within AC-CM
accm_interior_clear.jpg

outside view within AC-CM
accm_exterior_clear.jpg

cockpit view in-game
in-game.jpg

is the transparency set to true in the editor?
it appears to be in his screen from the KS Editor

another idea, as this is an existing mod you modified, is there a CSP config file for the car that now no longer works correctly? Try deleting it, or create a dedicated copy of the car (manually or with AC Car Tuner)

it appears to be in his screen from the KS Editor

another idea, as this is an existing mod you modified, is there a CSP config file for the car that now no longer works correctly? Try deleting it, or create a dedicated copy of the car (manually or with AC Car Tuner)
The .fbx.ini file indicates [TRANSPARENCY=0] for the windscreen glass, so no, it's not set to transparent in the editor.
Where would I find a CSP config file?

Latest News

Back