G27 settings?

Douglas Aird

Douglas Aird
Premium
A few patches ago I had my ingame settings in a good place. Then they added speed sensitivity, I think, and I could not find a decent setting. I was having to put too much steering input in and I lost a lot of time on the car and track combination that I was testing.

Can you tell me what ingame settings you use for G27 (or even G29) to get me back on track (literally)!

Speed sensitivity should not be having any affect at all on a wheel. It's an option for control pads and the like, to make them less sensitive the faster you go, to make up for the relatively tiny axis range. As far as I'm aware it was in throughout EA and is not a recent feature.

They may have changed the default steering lock setting for the car you were testing, or changed the physics meaning you're getting more understeer. Or you may not have properly calibrated your in-game steering axis range. Finally, did you completely remove your My Documents\Automobilista 2 folder and start from scratch with v1.0? That was a requirement.

Thanks, I have deleted the settings file but not the whole folder. I will give that a try. I think the speed sensitivity came in late. I tried it at zero and 100% and lots in between. I think it does have an effect on the wheel. I have just patched to 1.0 and I am ready to try again.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%