Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1689873993762-png.681573

1689873804733-png.681571
A46D0054.jpg
1718917050807.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

From this week on we will start do to every other week a new track and in between tracks well known (by most of us).
So now first a magnificent new (partly) road track which has all what you can wish for racing but on top of that it has also a beautiful scenery. Together this creates a great atmosphere for our event.

SPECIAL ATTENTION: in this race the Renault 5 Turbo Europe is introduced in the RWD class as an alternative for the Mazda. You can add the slick tyres from the Abarth or the MX5 to the car using Content Manager. You have to install it even if you drive another car otherwise you can't join the event. See the event details where to find the mod.
1719522308113.png

Go to the FWD vs RWD series Q2 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup/Suzuki Swift R3 Sport/Renault 5 Turbo Europa
  • Track: Toscana Stradale
  • Please sign up as soon as possible
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 37 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

This will be my last race for a while :cry::cry:,i have my date thru for the 1st Hip Replacement doing on the 17th July..Can someone keep sending replays while im away,still need to keep an eye out on you Buggers :D:p:cautious::laugh:..
@HF2000,think you should scrap the Renault way too fast M8..Great car but it needs something that can give it a run for its money..

This will be my last race for a while :cry::cry:,i have my date thru for the 1st Hip Replacement doing on the 17th July..Can someone keep sending replays while im away,still need to keep an eye out on you Buggers :D:p:cautious::laugh:..
@HF2000,think you should scrap the Renault way too fast M8..Great car but it needs something that can give it a run for its money..
Sorry to miss you for some time, Allan. Good luck with the surgery and the recovery afterwards.
And many thanks for testing the cars!

Last edited:
Yes, good luck with the surgery mate, we look forward to having you back fit and faster than ever!

I hope all goes well Allan..good luck

Last edited:
p01hgccv.jpg

That was and is the most difficult track i have raced on, ever, a lot of corners are blind and unintuitive. I usually learn a new tack in 4 or 5 laps and some extra laps trying to refine it all.
Must have spent about an hour thrashing around it all, only in the last three laps i finally learnt it all, i think? :confused:

Last edited:

Latest News

Back