Premium
1689873993762-png.681573
1689873804733-png.681571

A46D0054.jpg
1718917050807.png

abarth-124-spider-prova-2017_36.jpg
1723138902533.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

To get you in the right mood for the start of the Fat Alfie championship the following week, we're doing a great circuit in the hills of Scotland.

Misty Loch is a 6.4km circuit with high and medium speed sections and lots of elevation changes. This mod has fantastic graphics and is a joy to ride.

SPECIAL ATTENTION: in this race the Renault Clio 5 Cup 1.3 is introduced in the FWD class as an alternative for the Abarth/Suzuki. You have to install it even if you drive another car otherwise you can't join the event. See the event details where to find the mod. The Renault 5 is only available with the V80 vintage tyres.
View attachment 780125
Go to the FWD vs RWD series Q2 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup/Suzuki Swift R3 Sport/Renault 5 Turbo Europa/Abarth 124 Spider
  • Track: Misty Loch, Scotland
  • Please sign up as soon as possible
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 37 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

Fun track with a nice flow, three tricky corners, felt great when you hit 'em right, but ouch when you touch the walls :cool: . Great scenery here!

Did the same fastest laps in P Q and R, tiny PB in race I think. Had some nice racing with Kimi, he was very strong on the straights, but I could get back to him every third sector, was fun racing, Kimi!

Met Thomas a few times, first time after he was off after the corkscrew, could get next to him, but we touched, think it was racing, but I waited for him anyway, after that chasing the pack again. Got some steady pace, Jari closing in on me, and then I corked up the f*ck screw :cool: . With Jose closing in rapidly, took my pitstop and put my head down to catch whoever made mistakes or pitstops in front of me. Got some places back and tried not to get hypnotized by the flowing lines of this track. Closing in on Kimi per lap, but the right hander brigdge just too wide, costed me the few seconds I needed in the end. Had good fun driving here.

Thanks Han and congrats to the podium (mega pace Allan!)

Last edited:
First of all sorry to Jari for the collision on the bridge. My heliocorsa vanished to don't know where so I had to install car radar which is good but I am not experienced with it. Misinterpreted the distance, should have stayed more to the left.
Lap 1 was chaos as the different classes got together very close.
After an error by myself I was close to quit but actually had some good racing against the other Mazdas and catching up Han last lap so it was more fun than expected.
Cu

After my crapped pc it looks like the racing gods were with me then not with me, or was it my incompetence.:unsure:
I was so impressed with Allan and his time, difficult at this circuit to know where he was gaining time, but all praise to him for not only being the quickest but unlike me staying on the black stuff,
Eventually come home in a higher place than I deserved, mainly because this circuit appeared to claim all our Aliens to.
It was not a Suzuki track, that for sure.:roflmao::roflmao:
A special well done to all finisher:)

Great racing guys.On single player with AI maxed out i tried every car,except that horrible half size tin of baked beans Susuki,even with different sounds it just not right,and i immediatley jelled with the track in every car,my trusty little Mazda was doing mid 13,s Abarth doing high 13,s,but on joining praccy server,different ball game,i was hitting same as Mazda,so i thought i would take the plunge and take the Abarth,have a good scrap,not knowing what the outcome would be,never ever thought it would pan out like it did especially with Jason,Thomas, Fulvio,and a few more in the mix,my only hit in the wall letting Fulvio past was my bloody fone going off,Star Wars theme ringing out i :poop: myself :roflmao::roflmao:..Well im putting this down to my new Bionic Hip :D:D:p,so when i have my other hip done watch out Fulvio and Jason..:laugh::laugh::cautious::cautious:..Just on another note,the newer guys,sign up for the Fat Alfie Championship,you will not regret it,the last track is 24km long,its more indurance than speed,which catches a few out,,See you all on track soon..

Latest News

Back