Club Staff
Premium
abarth-124-spider-prova-2017_36.jpg
1689873993762-png.681573

1689873804733-png.681571
A46D0054.jpg

1718917050807.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As chosen by you the Track of the Month is Lime Rock Mountain. This is a very nice and fun race circuit, with plenty of elevation change and good flow. All the turns are non-geometrical (round and curving, no hard, sharp chicanes) and for the most part medium and fast.

SPECIAL ATTENTION: in this race the Abarth 124 Spider is introduced in the RWD class as an alternative for the Mazda. You can add the slick tyres from the Abarth or the MX5 to the car using Content Manager. You have to install it even if you drive another car otherwise you can't join the event. See the event details where to find the mod. The Renault 5 is only available with the V80 vintage tyres.
1721932764109.png

Go to the FWD vs RWD series Q2 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup/Suzuki Swift R3 Sport/Renault 5 Turbo Europa/Abarth 124 Spider
  • Track: Lime Rock Mountain
  • Please sign up as soon as possible
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 37 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

I knew that sounded vaguely familiar :cool::

Though it seems someone took some major liberties with the "real existing" part of the track.:cautious:
Should be loads of fun, wallrides are "the rage" with the kids right now.

I knew that sounded vaguely familiar :cool::

Though it seems someone took some major liberties with the "real existing" part of the track.:cautious:
Should be loads of fun, wallrides are "the rage" with the kids right now.
It was a planned upgrade to the track that never happened from what I have read. Nice flow with a few tricky bits

Hi guys,recovery going better than any1 expected,so i thought i would try a few laps,still way off been 100% yet but the feel, movement is much more free and loose,pain started creeping in by lap 7 so will still be out for weds,shame Lime Rock is a great flowing track with a couple of quirks so could be pretty tight racing.Now i know i can sit for at least 7 laps,time to tweek the settings a little,see what happens.;);)..

Sorry for leaving early, guys. I crashed at the penultimate corner and saw any chance of fighting someone dissapear with it. With this heat I chose not to sweat profusely for another 15 minutes :p

I had a good qualy, but Allan had a better one beating me by 4 thousands of a second! Was looking forward to a nice race with him and Jari but I forgot to push the button so got a penalty and had to start in the pitlane hahahah

Was still fun trying to fight my way up. Had a good scrap with Allan as well but he proved too fast for me.

Thanks all and see you next time :)

The world and his dog went by on the run up the hill so it all got a bit mixed up in those turns.
Sorry to Paul for the nudge on lap 1 on the fast downhill righthander, it all got a bit cosy there and I had nowhere to go.
But what a great track (for the Swift :D ) and well done all who finished.
Thanks Han for digging out another good one and if anyone fancies some close Touring car action then there is still time to sign up for tomorrow.

I must admit to uttering a rather terse 'bother' when I ended up in the armco @Shed 17 but it's all good. Not at the level of you chaps yet but slowly reducing the gap. Might take a while but determined to join the front runners.

On a postive Wednesday nights gives me an hour of Hot Lapping....

Same time next week?

Paul

Gave it a go,Found myself starting in the pits which seemed unusual,but also bit of an advantage,came out in front for about 9 meters then Thomas took over :D..I managed a good solid 25 mins racing with Rico and a couple of others,dont know who the Kamikaze divebomber was in the downhill lefthander,certainly caught me out:D;):p,it was a Susuki,im Guessing Han,.he likes to fettle my rear every now and again:cautious::cautious:;):unsure:..Pain was creeping in so did,nt want to push my luck,but i still enjoyed anyway..Signed up for next week so see what happens.

Gave it a go,Found myself starting in the pits which seemed unusual,but also bit of an advantage,came out in front for about 9 meters then Thomas took over :D..I managed a good solid 25 mins racing with Rico and a couple of others,dont know who the Kamikaze divebomber was in the downhill lefthander,certainly caught me out:D;):p,it was a Susuki,im Guessing Han,.he likes to fettle my rear every now and again:cautious::cautious:;):unsure:..Pain was creeping in so did,nt want to push my luck,but i still enjoyed anyway..Signed up for next week so see what happens.
I don't remember hitting anyone that race.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.5%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.3%