Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milos wow, didn‘t see that coming. You will be missed definitely :(
I hope you will come here with your own game once. Are you staying on forum?
Nah, I'm just really busy rn. Maybe from time to time.
I do have the game ready, I just don't think I'll have the time to manage it as a forum game. I have less free time now than I did when I started the game. I will however use it for school (maturski rad), so I didn't do all the work for nothing :p

Nah, I'm just really busy rn. Maybe from time to time.
I do have the game ready, I just don't think I'll have the time to manage it as a forum game. I have less free time now than I did when I started the game. I will however use it for school (maturski rad), so I didn't do all the work for nothing :p
Srecno sa svime! :thumbsup: And see you whenever you get time to showup here. :)

HEyUNf5.png

3FBVxto.png

sRveYqU.png

uopwT4b.png

You have 48h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Aero, Engine & Reliability buys

New Rules Reminder :
• Podium / Top 8 / Top 12 automatic sponsors according to your Tier. They all provide a +1PP reward per race.

• If at least one of your car finishes a race you'll earn +1PP (exactly like before).

• "balanced" tracks have been deleted. But I will "balance" Aero and Engine tracks a little bit. They are now calculated on a 65-35% basis.

Last edited:
cFOzWQW.png

1996 Formula One Season (1-3)

nrfehLV.png

15InPyx.png

bhpGSZw.png

4Bo6z3v.png

Dw2CHbx.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

KwaKDbc.png

Just to clarify....

Each car that finishes gets 1 PP
If either car gets sponsor, it is 1 PP
If both cars gets sponsor, it is still just 1 PP.

Correct?

@rubaru
If at least one of your car finishes the race you'll earn +1PP. If both cars finish, it is still +1.
If at least one of your car gets a Podium (Tier1 sponsor) you'll earn +1PP. If both cars are on the podium, it is still +1.

uPh9RfF.png

1996 Formula One Season (4-6)

yTMyUII.png

ujGzV1B.png

QrAD2Er.png

MKsA0nz.png

R90apK2.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

UOyX0DJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News