AC Formula F-un @GPK- Zandvoort, Tuesday 15th February 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As a very relaxing intermezzo for the Classic F1 championship tonight a fun event. The Ligier has always proven to be a great car for very close battles and therefore these events were a great succes in the past. So we're going to race this 6-speed monster on the new GPK-Zandvoort track with the increased banking parts! Finally you can go flat out now in the Arie Luyendijk turn! With a full grid this will be a night to remember so sign up here:

Sign up here (password: same as the Wednesday multiclass or on request by posting in this thread.):

Speelkleed-Zandvoort.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, password: 'dunlop')
  • Race server: S.GP password: 'dunlop'
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Ligier JS8 S1
  • Track: GPK-Zandvoort, The Netherlands
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 20C air/30C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

It says password: 'dunlop', but when using this it says "Incorrect password." There are only two participants yet, maybe this has something to do with the password. What is the password?

It says password: 'dunlop', but when using this it says "Incorrect password." There are only two participants yet, maybe this has something to do with the password. What is the password?
I think you are looking for the SGP sign-up password - this is the one you need to request (see text below from the OP). The dunlop password should work fine already on the practice server.

"Sign up here (password: same as the Wednesday multiclass or on request by posting in this thread.): "

Despite the low entries, this was great fun and would be a real blast with a full grid on these ‘mini me’ kart tracks that replicate the full size tracks brilliantly.
But in the Netherlands Vs England team race, :DI lit the turf tyres up off the line and Andre got past into T1. What followed was some great side by side racing until I managed to get by as Andre went wide.
While Allan and Han pitted I decided to try to go the full 45 minutes on the same set of rubber leaving me in P2 but by the end there was nothing left ( not even any red on the tyre app) and I was at the mercy of Allan with just half a lap to go. :(
But great fun and if there is a championship then guys, you need to get in on the action as this is something different where you can have fun away from the normal stress of having to practice for days.
Thanks Han for the idea, well done to Han for the win and Allan and Andre for making it an event.:thumbsup:

I have withdrawn for now and will decide on the day if I can race or not, just at the end of Covid recovery/self isolation so not sure yet what I will be doing in the evening.

Latest News

Back