Force Feedback Poll - Old default vs New default

New default, to me (G27) i feels a little more precise, it's lighter when "nothing is happening", kicks in loud and clear when something goes "wrong".

I did enjoy AMS 2 on old default, nothing was broken or terrible to me, but i don't see myself going back to it.

I decided to give the New default another chance tonight and I've completely changed my mind (and my vote). I guess my brain struggled to interpret the new outputs and therefore I thought "this is different and I don't like it". The majority couldn't be wrong, could they, so there had to be something wrong with me :)

Oh yes, they most certainly could be. Perhaps not in this case, but there are plenty of examples where they are and were. The last US election, for example...
Well their system doesn't really work on majority though, there is more to it than that. You can actually lose the popular vote but win the election. Hilary won the popular vote by 3 million. :confused:

But I agree let's not get into politics, the new ffb is better than politics

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

EWtOTVGVAAA-xhM

I can't decide. Im currently using the default settings and only drop my DD hardware gain down to 22%. Both defaults are valid options but I slightly prefer the tighter feel on the old, maybe it might be a matter of fiddling around with the settings which I stoped doing. FFB spikes on some cars are my real concern right now regardless of the default options. And LFB masking some information as some vehicles at low speeds tend to feel a bit too much disconnected from the road. Particularly when loosing some traction.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 127 27.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 108 23.7%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.2%
  • Other PC related hardware