FIA GT Championship Skinpack [GT1]

Skins FIA GT Championship Skinpack [GT1] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
STV_Robin submitted a new resource:

FIA GT Championship Skinpack - FIA GT Championship liveries for GT1 class

This is my first solo livery project for Automobilista 2 and is inspired by the inaugural season of the FIA GT Championship. This pack contains 25 liveries and AI drivers for cars in the GT1 class inspired by the 1997 season. Of these 25 there are also 3 Nissans that didn't actually compete in the GT Championship but in the 1997 Le Mans 24h. I included them to increase the grid size and add a fourth manufacturer to make up for the missing Panoz, Lotus and Lister Storm.

Special thanks...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome package. Just had a quick race with it and it's on point. One thing i noticed is in the car livery selections that some of the models look fuzzy. In a few it looks like someone has use a paint brush and liberally painted over the sides of the wings and backs of the cars. Not sure if this is on purpose or not thought it worth mentioning if you want to fix them.

Awesome package. Just had a quick race with it and it's on point. One thing i noticed is in the car livery selections that some of the models look fuzzy. In a few it looks like someone has use a paint brush and liberally painted over the sides of the wings and backs of the cars. Not sure if this is on purpose or not thought it worth mentioning if you want to fix them.
Hi, thanks for the feedback! Is this happening only for certain liveries or for all of them? I can try and look into it. :)

Generally these previews are a pretty annoying thing to create in AMS2. I did them by taking a screenshot of the cars in the showroom and then removing the background which is a very fiddly task and gets very difficult around smaller elements like aero winglets or windscreenwipers. So in a way the previews are more difficult to do than the liveries themselves :(

It's only certain liveries. It's odd because some of the liveries look crystal clear and in HD. If i was to describe the some of the others they look like 720p so just a little fuzzy and then there is the cars with what looks like paint all over the sides of the wings.

Latest News

Back