Ferrari Italian GP Livery [CONCEPT] [MODULAR]

Skins Ferrari Italian GP Livery [CONCEPT] [MODULAR] 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Scotttie submitted a new resource:

Ferrari Italian GP Livery [CONCEPT] [MODULAR] - My prediction of the Ferrari Italian GP Livery!

FERRARI: ITALIAN GP SPECIAL LIVERY

Made this livery prediction a few hours before the official reveal, planning on adding suits and garage crew files later on as well as a more close to real life spec version of whatever Ferrari Reveal!

[IMG...

Read more about this resource...

Doesn't work for some reason. The livery on the car is completely weird and warped. (i have latest version of base modular mods). It looks like maybe the new ferrari updated yellow livery from codemasters could be causing this? maybe they changed the textures completely so now if this mod is based on older files it doesnt show properly? (different other modular liveries for other teams work without problem)

Doesn't work for some reason. The livery on the car is completely weird and warped. (i have latest version of base modular mods). It looks like maybe the new ferrari updated yellow livery from codemasters could be causing this? maybe they changed the textures completely so now if this mod is based on older files it doesnt show properly? (different other modular liveries for other teams work without problem)
this is caused by the Ferraris updated chassis, once they revert it (I believe in the next update) the livery will be fixed

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 118 27.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 101 23.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 53 12.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 79 18.2%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 49 11.3%