Cars Ferrari 488 GTE (Modified 488 GT3 - S1 Tune) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CorsairBadger submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 GTE (Modified 488 GT3 - S1 Tune) - Ferrari 488 GTE. Modified 488 GT3 in AC Car Tuner to match GTE/GTLM Regulations.

View attachment 346355

Sportscar Racing in Assetto Corsa has felt a little empty without a 'proper' Ferrari on the grid, especially now as we have a full grid thanks to URD and their brilliant Ford GT, BMW M8 and Vantage GTE cars so I created this mini-mod a few months ago to fill that gap. I have been using it for personal use for a while and wanted to share it for others and ultimately for more field testing, assuming that I haven't breached any rules on Race Department by...

Read more about this resource...

Yes sadly Kunos do not allow there files to be uploaded anywhere that includes the full car or physics, audio they do not mind so much.

Yes sadly Kunos do not allow there files to be uploaded anywhere that includes the full car or physics, audio they do not mind so much.

Oh right ok. Thank you for telling me. I tried to find the information on Race Department and other sources before uploading but I couldn't find anything helpful so took a chance uploading as I remembered there being a 3 million bhp Tatuus a while ago.

Really very nice the mod,
will you still insert the working endurance lights?

Attachments

• 40df9f634f57d24be43985f0acc5adad.jpg
    40df9f634f57d24be43985f0acc5adad.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 252

Thank you. I read that but I was confused on the wording because it says nothing about modifying Kunos files. There are alternate versions of Kunos tracks on here, mostly retextures and wet versions and as this is a modified Kunos file (like those), I didn't know where I stood so took a chance.
I did try to find out before uploading though as I didn't want to do something wrong.

Really very nice the mod,
will you still insert the working endurance lights?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to do that. I don't know anything about 3D modelling. This isn't a mod car, it's an edited GT3 car to fill the gap on the grid in GTE/GTLM. The file requires the base 488 GT3.

Although I don't think this mod will stay around long as it might be breaching copyright of Kunos intellectual property.

i get the following error when trying to install:
error 0x80004005: unspecified error

any help?

Did you copy the 'Ferrari 488 GTE Tune' folder into the cars folder, or open that file to find the 'content' folder which needs to be placed in the 'assettocorsa' folder?

I'd just suggest uploading a data.acd with separate installation instructions.

I've uploaded a bunch; although 95%~ of is my own (and others') original work and not using many Kunos files, while I presume this is largely still on KS files. Could be different. Either way, RD hasn't taken down my stuff yet and KS probably doesn't give a ****.

It’s part of the Ferrari DLC which is paid,
Someone could download the car and make it standard removing the S1 edition, then they have a free DLC content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back