AC Fat Alfie Championship - Berta Tornado SP - Round 1 @ Bilster Berg, Tue 10th September 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

JamKart22

Club Staff
Premium
preview.jpg

Welcome to the OT Racing Club.

This is round 1 of the Fat-Alfie 2024 Championship and we're off to the very first track he created - Bilster Berg. It's a modern track as apposed to the classic Fat-Alfie tracks we're used to - but still a challenge.

1725463647040.png

We'll use the uprated version of the Tornado so you must install the performance data pack in order to get on the server - otherwise you'll get a checksum error. Just copy the files into your content/cars/dj_berta_tornado_sp directory.

It's worth getting on the server at least once before the race so you know you have the correct files installed.

There are also two excellent skin packs.

4 final bertas.jpg

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Championship Sign up:
Go here using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: RaceDepartment Server 4
  • Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 18:00 UTC, 19:00 BST, 20:00 CUET | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 19:05 UTC, 20:05 BST, 21:05 CUET | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 19:30 UTC, 20:30 BST, 21:30 CUET | 60 minutes - Race 1
  • Practice server available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Car: Berta Tornado SP - find at Assettoworld(dotcom)
    Screenshot 2024-06-28 144338.jpg
  • Track: Bilster Berg
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 37 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: Mandatory (at least 1 litre of fuel) between 5mins and 25mins
Useful Links:
Entry list:

Could I ask what tune you are using for this course gents?

Feels like it needs a lot of wheel travel, soft springs and lots of ARB. Using the one from Last week and its a bit hit and miss.

Thanks,

Paul

Thanks for the race tonight. Shame about the server crash as we were in the grid. I don't know what happened there?

In had a very intense race with Richard but it was just about impossible to pass with our difference in pace.

No race next week as I'm away. The next Fat Alfie track is running on server 4 if you want something to do!

Siht happens, technical siht happens. It was a bit suboptimal to qualify second and then start last. But as I said, technical siht happens.
In the last 15 minutes the race really picked up speed for me when Thomas came out of the pits right behind me. It was a great duel with a better ending for you. (Feels good right? ;) )

Overall, an interesting start to the series. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Back