Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
2008-15070-fiat-500-abarth-assetto-corse1.jpg

Mazda-Cup-Car-Review-gear-patrol-slide-1.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

In 2021 and 2022 we did with great succes a championship on all beautiful tracks of @Fat-Alfie (David Pemberton) with as a premieres Bremgarten (2021) and Battenbergring (2022).
This year we're doing it again with this time the new Bilster Berg circuit (Germany) as additional track.
These are the seven six events:

• 04-10-2023: Bilster Berg (Germany, 4,3km) Canceled
  • 18-10-2023: Thomson Road (Singapore, 4,9km)
  • 01-11-2023: Bremgarten (Switzerland, 7,3km )
  • 15-11-2023: Deutschlandring (Germany, 10km)
  • 29-11-2023: Feldbergring (Germany, 11,4km)
  • 13-12-2023: Battenbergring (Germany, 12,5km)
  • 27-12-2023: Fonteny (France, 25km)
For those unfamiliar with Fat-Alfie tracks, they have a great flow along with very different sectors, which makes it challenging to race, but also to strike a good balance between top speed and agility in your setup.

The tracks excel in great detail from a historical perspective, making it equally a pleasure to just drive without racing and look at the scenery.

Championship details (single multiclass):

• Cars:
    • Abarth 500 Assetto Corse
    • Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Day: Wednesday, every two weeks
  • 60 min practice, 20 min qualify, 60 min race
  • Mandatory pitstop (at least 1 liter of fuel) except Bilster Berg.
  • Fuel usage 40%
  • Tyre wear 10%
  • Damage 10%
  • Best 5 races count for the standings
  • Practice server will be available during the week of the event.
  • Further details such as scoring rules and track conditions can be found on Emperor.
  • For each event, a thread will be posted as usual as a reminder and for the latest information.
Interested? Sign up here: https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/4bf13571-b8c7-42dc-a54f-d86391335f89?server=0

Password for registering is the same as the Wednesday multiclass events. If you don't have that, post in this thread and you will get a PM with the password.

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Hi Han,
I have signed up with the Abarth but will miss the first round.
I'm happy to drop out to a reserve list if you get oversubscribed.

Hi Han,
I have signed up with the Abarth but will miss the first round.
I'm happy to drop out to a reserve list if you get oversubscribed.
Well only 6 of the 7 races will count so no problem there. There are 30 spots available and regular attendants on Wednesday have priority for me.

We saw this issue with my test race on Bilster Berg - hence no pitstop in this race. I found if you drove slow over the grass on the right of the pit exit you could get out.

Last edited:
Fault with track han.You cant exit pit.Error leaving Track, time penalty..Only way around it is to reverse all the way out,
Yep,

If you read my thread thouroughly you will see that for the Bilster Berg there will not be a mandatory pitstop. You can see that also on Emperor in the event details because there's not a pit window mentioned in the session details.

There are no Abarths on the test server for Bilster Berg.
Yes because it is only to test the 12x time multiplier for a dawn to dusk configuration.
For the Fat-Alfie championship there will be a looping practice session on server 1 a week before the race.

Last edited:
I'm in, if there's room for me - I haven't really been a regular lately.
Sure! Whoever signs up first. But I hope you have the intention to participate in at least 6 of the 7 events. Otherwise I'll rather give the spot to someone who does.

I would love to take a reserv spot if possible. I am booked on the first of November, so I would only be available for 6/7 races.
Hi Christopher,

You are very welcome. 6 out of 7 isn't a problem. Only 6 of your best races will count for the championship.
You can sign up via Emperor. Do you have already got an account for that?

Hi Christopher,

You are very welcome. 6 out of 7 isn't a problem. Only 6 of your best races will count for the championship.
You can sign up via Emperor. Do you have already got an account for that?
Unfortunately I do not. I have not done a club race in a couple of years, but I am eager to return!

Latest News

Back