Wanted Fanatec USB adapter

Anyone selling a Fanatec USB adapter, I need one. I refuse to pay Fanatec $50 for a new one now that the only gear I have left of theirs is the CSS shifter.

Am in Australia, but seeing as it's such a small item, postage should be fine from wherever.

Let me know.

Anyone selling a Fanatec USB adapter, I need one. I refuse to pay Fanatec $50 for a new one now that the only gear I have left of theirs is the CSS shifter.

Am in Australia, but seeing as it's such a small item, postage should be fine from wherever.

Let me know.
There’s a few on eBay (in the UK) but they don’t come up often. Unfortunately I had to buy one from Fanatec when I switched to HE Pro pedals and the shipping cost was a joke considering it was sent in a DVD sized letter, cost me £40 for a £23 item!

Yeah same boat. My shipping is like $10 (the distribution warehouse is like an hour from my work) but I hate the fact that I now have to buy first party adapters to return my remaining gear to a working order. $50 is like getting ACC for free. Annoying.

Let me know how much at I'll paypal the funds. For what it's worth, I can have one here in 2 days for $50 AUD from Fanatec so yeah If it ends up being like $35 AUD shipped then it's a deal. Let me know what you want for it.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%