image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image11.jpeg
image14.jpeg

Last edited:
U.K Newton Abbot Devon
Selling due to upgrade, I've been storing most of this gear whilst slowly upgrading because I thought that selling as a bundle would be better for someone starting out .
as you can see in the photos its all been well looked after , the CSW2.5 has served me well for almost 18 months and hasn't missed a beat .
V3 Pedal set hasn't been used since upgrading to my Heusinkveld's 16 months ago.( performance upgrade included)
Universal hub has two button clusters missing because I nicked them for another wheel project.
Forza leather wheelrim.
and I'm throwing in a USB handbrake.
Not going to say too much here because the photos should be enough if you know what you are looking at.
If new to sim-Racing ? please do some research so you understand just how good this kit is.
all in very near perfect order , wheelbase has a small mark where it rubbed on my button box
Ill try to answer all questions. P.C and Xbox compatible ( not sure which x box you'll have to check)
I'm not splitting the bundle and am in no rush to sell, for 1,000 pounds sterling
not shipping abroad.
and finally I would rather the equipment was seen first and collected with money transfer or cash at time of pickup,
I realize that it may not sell locally so buyer pays cost
thank you for looking and happy racing
Nick

Last edited:

Latest News

Back