F1M 2024 KOREAN SPONSORS mix

F1M 2024 KOREAN SPONSORS mix 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
cantoventus submitted a new resource:

F1M 2024 KOREAN SPONSORS & - sponsorspak

I am a Korean user who has enjoyed using the mods that many of you have uploaded.

While using them, I wanted to create something of better quality, so I learned how to do it through YouTube and spent an entire night working on it.

At first, I only planned to add the emblem of the Hyundai N series. But for fun, I ended up adding various things, and now most of the logos are from Korean companies.

I've also included some logos from official F1 partners. While there are no Korean companies...

Read more about this resource...

¿Pueden ayudarme a crear mis propios patrocinadores? Soy de Uruguay y quiero hacer algo con patrocinadores locales.
Comencé a hacer esto siguiendo los tutoriales de MicroGBY en YouTube, y la verdad es que el proceso es más fácil de lo que parece.

Lo que necesitas son imágenes vectoriales (.ai, .eps) o archivos PNG sin fondo que tengan buena calidad.

Yo simplemente tomé imágenes gratuitas de internet, las edité un poco y las agregué al archivo del juego. No creé las imágenes originales.

Te recomiendo ver este video para más detalles:

cantoventus updated F1M 2024 KOREAN SPONSORS mix with a new update entry:

less korean sponsors

When I started this project, the plan was to only include Hyundai, Hyundai N (N line), GENESIS, and KIA, so I think this direction makes sense.

(The 1.0 version was just for fun, where I added various logos from Korean companies.)

Still, Coupang Play remains special because, in Korea, where F1 TV is blocked for internet viewing, it’s the only way to watch F1 races live.

(Unfortunately, they don't broadcast practice sessions.)

Anyway, since I started this project just for my own...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would be great if you could replace Hankook with something else as I don't think its possible for them to sponsor an F1 team because of Pirelli. Hyundai Mobis would be good I think

Latest News

Back